GrayHawK1

Reaction score
I wanted to know your opinion on my tone for the Tool covers I’ve been doing. I think I have it down pretty good. Everyone’s ear is different though.

Sorry for the quality on this one. It wasn’t uploaded the same as the other since it’s just a work in progress.

Wrench66

Reaction score
Thought it sounded pretty good. What are you using in the way of amps and pedals?

I use a wampler triple wreck. It gets about 70% there I think, but in reality any high gain modern amp or pedal should get you close enough.

GrayHawK1

Reaction score
Thought it sounded pretty good. What are you using in the way of amps and pedals?

I use a wampler triple wreck. It gets about 70% there I think, but in reality any high gain modern amp or pedal should get you close enough.
I’m just using a Digitech 2101LE. Any effects I’ve used for Tool has been a BF-2, DD-3, or 535q. Ill probably upload an updated tone video. Just noticed today that I didn’t have the mixer set correctly for stereo. It sounds even better now.

AJK1

Reaction score
I’m just using a Digitech 2101LE. Any effects I’ve used for Tool has been a BF-2, DD-3, or 535q. Ill probably upload an updated tone video. Just noticed today that I didn’t have the mixer set correctly for stereo. It sounds even better now.
It’s ok mate you don’t have to upload an update

GrayHawK1

Reaction score
It’s ok mate you don’t have to upload an update
Yea nobody would probably give a shit anyways. Just excited on my end noticing this error after using it for 3 years.

Last edited: