Oops! We ran into some problems. Response was not JSON.

Kaicho8888

Reaction score
I keep getting this notifier "Oops! We ran into some problems. Response was not JSON." every time a new page is loaded. This occurs only with this Forum and also using Chrome or Edge.

Help, any ideas????

PeteK

Reaction score
I keep getting this notifier "Oops! We ran into some problems. Response was not JSON." every time a new page is loaded. This occurs only with this Forum and also using Chrome or Edge.

Help, any ideas????
I get that occasionally while browsing from my phone on Firefox, but only when I'm trying to look at my notifications. I've never figured out what triggers it.

integra evan

Reaction score
Jason-e1424921450866.jpg

is the response they were looing for

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't really seen any of the Halloween movies. Was he a badass hockey goalie before he started murdering people?
I never really thought about it...

Howard2k

Reaction score
I haven't really seen any of the Halloween movies. Was he a badass hockey goalie before he started murdering people?

He was. He had was on track for a stellar career when he took a puck to the face and suffered a TBI. He was left unable to play and the injury also caused neurological damage leading to mood swings and changes in personality. He went from being the most popular dude on the team to a spiral of depression and drugs.

It's a great series of movies. Practically a documentary in parts. I believe it's even based on truth.

I strongly recommend them to any hockey fan.

Kaicho8888

Reaction score
hmmmm... guess this "NOT JASON" pop-up happens near halloweenie?

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every now and then, when I open a thread, quickly decide I'm not interested, and "back" to the listing, Firefox will download an HTML file.
At the office, on Chrome, every now and then I'll get an error across the top that looks like a security error, but it's not coming from IT... and the page is still loading.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
You got your vilains mixed up!

Halloween features "Mike Myers".
He wears a rubber mask, not a goalie mask...

3012578.jpg

Jason Voorhees, on the other hand...

friday-the-13th-1200x813.jpg

Jason = More mask, more knife!

:thumb:

Latest Threads