One of the most beautiful goldtops I´ve seen.

Cory

Reaction score
Wow - that’s a true stunner (although I’m partial to GT’s over any other LP finish).

rockstar232007

Reaction score
I'd strip off the finish to see if the top had flame also!
With the old GTs, you don't have to.

The gold was sparayed directly over the sealer. No primer, so at certain angles, the figure (if any) would be visable through the finish.

Bend'n'Slide

Reaction score
Nice.

On the off chance that I get a mahoosive lottery win, I'll get them to send it on over (in a first class seat...).

:hmm:

wildhawk1

Reaction score
Black pickguard, rings and chip for my goldtop Epi would save me how much?

Truth011

Reaction score
I know its not unusual but there is a fair gap between the fretboard and neck pickup ring. Looks like paf goldtops are rising in value.

chocopopz

Reaction score
Warning, the neck is a bit baseball bat sized. That means comfortable, but not damn easy for soloing fast.

goodvibes

Reaction score
Wow! It is nice to see a 50's Les Paul without decades worth of sweat, DNA, grime and linseed oil on the fretboard. You can actually see.the grain clearly!

ajory72

Reaction score
That 1960 Burst they are selling has the same screw hole fills that Eelco Gellings Burst has - I almost thought Eelco had sold his - so had to double check (he hasnt and they are different).
Interesting though to see another Burst from the continent that had the same whammy bar holes from the dealer... I wont go into that but can be found out by checking the history of Eelcos burst.
Pics:
Sweet spots Giotto Burst

Eelcos Burst

Latest Threads