On the Poetic Life

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim T here at my chipped table. Clerks 2 plays on the tube. Very funny movie. Rosario dancing is HOT! I see alot of poetry in Kevin Smith's writing. Most people hear poetry they run,,

,DANG IT! Bad reception. I "suck " free Net waves from the neighbors. I write these GREAT posts with NO RECEPTION,Yes,I am that good. Let me go outside so I can get some reception.////////////////////////////////

I'm back. Nice day here in the Philly suburbs. I need to get the Planters peanuts. I like to feed my squirrel friends......................

Alright,now I can relax and let the writing take over. Once you submit to the muse ,you will be rewarded with ENDLESS prose. I drove to work this morning. I didn't play any music, I needed to clear my head. Silence is essential when musing. You can daydream with music playing. Musing is different. It is a SCARY place. I muse about DEATH+Letdowns+delusion.

I'm 46. I'm hoping for another 40 years? Will the body last that long? My body has a bunch of little aches,that I shrug off. I see a wall in front of me. Can I continue? Will I die tomorrow? How can I improve my ART? I chewed over these thoughts.

Nice,my squirrel friend has appeared. I only give him Planters dry roasted. He prefers them. No salt.

Where was I? I drive into work . I'm thinking DARK thoughts. I do this to see how well I can SNAP OUT OF THE DARK. I must keep an eye on my moods. I have gotten "carried away" several times in the past. The DARKNESS fades almost immediately. I go into WAWA. I buy 4 papers. I buy a coffee. I'm wearing my home-made Naked Lunch tee. Bill Lee lifts a glass of MUGWUMP spooge while a MUGWUMP looks on.

I view the people . Some guy "cries" about working 7 days aweek ,to help his granddaughter go to college. CRY ME A RIVER! I'm not impressed. I see some young kids come in. A 20 yr old girl flaunts her body=YYYYAAAWWWWNNN. My wife is twice her age and more sexy. This young girl is vulgar,so are her friends. No poetry in them.

I leave WAWA. I'm HIGH on myself. I understand subtlety, I'm not TRASH. I'm not buying the goods sold to me Thank ye gods I resisted. I don 't have to worry about kids and grandkids. I'm a cosmic lover,not a daddy. I watch people ALL the time. I see tons of lost dreams. People enslaved. Conforming to the world.Losing themselves completely. No poetry at all in their lives. Crying over beds they made. Don't breed if you can't handle THE STRESS. You bought into the AMERICAN DREAM. Too bad it is dying rapidly.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

On the Poetic Life

Petry is selfish. It demands a LIFETIME. You must be open to ALL. I have to "debate" my TRASH self constantly. I want to rub people's noses into the dirt. I have a REALLY mean +petty side to me. I have been extremely self-destructive in the past. Willing to go TO HELL ,as long as I took somebody with me. That is TRASH mentality. Im not a judge. Why dwell on revenge?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Revenge is for MACHO men.

My way or the highway. Poets do not worry about stuff like that. Man kills 20. I ignore the headlines. SAME OLD STORY. Should I wail and yell'
"KILL THE MURDERER."

No thanks. I let the cavemen do that.

I'm surrounded by them.Mr Holier than Thou. Pure rubes. Kneejerk reactionists. They scream" I want them to PAY."

Why big man? To appease you?

I understand that we are animals. We are petty. I just forget that. That is for others. I don't have time to judge>even though I just did,....See the problem?

I must escape THE WORLD! Blood is spilled EVERY second. DO I need to cry for the WORLD's Pain? No, I don't. I'm here right now. Humanity is a weight around my neck. THE HORROR! THE TRAGEDY! Grow up. We are owed NOTHING.We are lucky for every second.

OH NO, MY CAR BROKE DOWN
BABY IS SICK
I'm BROKE.......

How original. Your pain has been lived a TRILLION times. I "Yeah Yeah" through life. The average man's problems are not my own. I live in dreams. Music and prose. I know I will die of CANCER or Heart problems. I know my Family and friends will die. I can do nothing about that. I CAN live my TRUTH. Thank God I was born NUTS!

Signing off from Audenadelphia
Tim Corso
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGPDZD7AK5o&feature=related]5 Poems by Gregory Corso - YouTube[/ame]

Thermionik

Banned
Reaction score
Tim
I thank you for the Corso poems.
They were a slap from the past, much needed.

I shall now go back to Kerouac for some in depth reading.
Doubtless I will be depressed - always does that to me.
I usually get over it in time though, as with all things.
Or go on to read some Camus to take me even lower.
Too soon to tell where it will take me, but take me it surely will.....

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Therm, I love GRegory +all the beats. They saved me from of lifetime of cheap beer and watching sports. Jack is sad reading. Camus is throatsplitting stuff. I go straight to Celine when I want to see man's UGLY folly.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip0t93K7of4]Louis-Ferdinand Celine Quotes - YouTube[/ame]

Thermionik

Banned
Reaction score
Will anyone notice?
A glitch in space and time.
Nobody seems to notice.
Knowing it is the perfect crime.....

Latest Threads