Omg!!! What a piece of....

#1guitarman

Reaction score
Tonight I had the displeasure of playing a MIC B.C. Rich Warlock...I could not believe that such a piece of crap could pass for a guitar...It looks like one, hell, it even has strings...:cool:.

I set it up, still sounded like a*s, new strings, adjust the TR, adjust pups, set intoneation, I did everything 'cept stick a Lester under it, to try to make it sound somewhat "good"...It didn't happen...WTF is this??:shock:

Please discuss...

Is this the norm for shredder guitars made overseas. or is this one just a pos???:hmm:

(Should this be posted somewhere else??)

JIM'S GoldTOP

Reaction score
I have played a Kerry King siganture B.C Rich and it waspretty cool. Descent Quality, not a Gibson, but pretty cool.

Zippy

Reaction score
Had one....'86 NJ platinum....sucked ballz....put it in storage for 15 years, then gave it to my nephew. No big loss to me, ya win some, you lose some

jon1

Reaction score
I played what they called their "Bronze series" warlock. It sucked pretty bad.

ZoomZilla

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
BC Rich guitars are crap. Were you shocked by that?

Ledheadforlife

Reaction score
I played a friends warlock about 20 years ago and it was awesome. Recently picked up a bronze series warlock for myself, and it's a pos. Sure is wicked lookin though.

blakem

Reaction score
a BC Rich Mocking Bird made in the USA in the 70's and 80's is a great guitar , would love one

#1guitarman

Reaction score
Today, I was ask..."So, What d'ya think of my axe?"

He was reffering to this "Warlock"...

I told him it would be a good guitar to use with a 15W S/S amp...(That's a POS too).

He said, "What about a 100W Fender Frontman? I WANNA PLAY METAL!!"

Then he offered me $250 for my FM212R. I don't plan on playing any "Arena Shows" any time soon, so...

He has a good guitar for a 15 watt S/S amp, and he has a 100W Frontman now.

And he lives 23 miles south of me.

Rock On, Bro.

BUDOKAI

Reaction score
Today, I was ask..."So, What d'ya think of my axe?"

He was reffering to this "Warlock"...

I told him it would be a good guitar to use with a 15W S/S amp...(That's a POS too).

He said, "What about a 100W Fender Frontman? I WANNA PLAY METAL!!"

Then he offered me $250 for my FM212R. I don't plan on playing any "Arena Shows" any time soon, so...

He has a good guitar for a 15 watt S/S amp, and he has a 100W Frontman now.

And he lives 23 miles south of me.

Rock On, Bro.
Now it"s a LOUD POS:laugh2:

BUDOKAI

Reaction score
Tonight I had the displeasure of playing a MIC B.C. Rich Warlock...I could not believe that such a piece of crap could pass for a guitar...It looks like one, hell, it even has strings...:cool:.

I set it up, still sounded like a*s, new strings, adjust the TR, adjust pups, set intoneation, I did everything 'cept stick a Lester under it, to try to make it sound somewhat "good"...It didn't happen...WTF is this??:shock:

Please discuss...

Is this the norm for shredder guitars made overseas. or is this one just a pos???:hmm:

(Should this be posted somewhere else??)
BTW there great overseas shredder guitars, like the schecter hellraiser. You just have to look for them.

#1guitarman

Reaction score
BTW there great overseas shredder guitars, like the schecter hellraiser. You just have to look for them.
I have an Japanese '84 Aria Pro II Knight Warrior. That's plenty a shredder for me.
It really is a great guitar, too.

But man, some of this stuff comin' outta China these days...some of it's great, some of it's total crap. It's like there's no "In-Between".

SlaytanicDude

Reaction score
The old American made BC Riches are good....nowadays, I think the Korean ones are the top of the line, I don't think they make production models in the US anymore, only custom..not sure about that though.

Silverbursted

Reaction score
I've yet to find a BC Rich I have liked. For shredding, I'd rather have a Kramer, Charvelle, or Jackson. Much better quality IMO.

R8R6Ben

Reaction score
I've got a nice old Jackson Dinky for shredding on...good guitar:)

Latest Threads