Wood Photos by vonprikler | Photobucket
I'm bringing this all to the Philly show in November. $400 buys it all. See link above for more photos.
The pieces include:
1. Huge slab of old-growth Honduras mahogany. 46 inches long x 18.5 inches wide x 3 7/8 inches thick. This is an amazing old slab and I have been holding onto it for about 15 years, waiting for a rainy day...
2. Three old-growth Honduras Mahogany neck blanks:
(a) 31 inches long x 4 7x16 inches wide x 2 7/8 inches thick
(b) 38 1/2 inches ling x 3 7/8 inches wide x 3 inches thick
(c) 31 inches long x 2 1/2 to 3 7/8 inches wide x 3 inches thick (width begins to taper after 27 inches - see photo in link)
3. Large nicely figured/flamed maple slab. 8 feet long x 7.25 inches wide x .75 inches thick.
4. 3 slotted and radiused Indian rosewood fretboard blanks.
5. A bunch of genuine Holly veneer sheets.