Okay, i need to this thing some justice. HNGD

Reaction score
Got it a few days ago, was kinda stripped down, asked for input on the model and you folks came thru, so here. It probably needs some love

Attachments

endial

Reaction score
I see nothing wrong. That's a beautiful guitar.

Congrats!

Reaction score
There were no strings, I replaced the knobs, and put a bone nut and trc. Even tho the trc is ugly as f##k, gonna switch that out

gball

Reaction score
Mojotone makes a solder-free harness. Can't go wrong.

DoctorGonzo

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar. I'd personally drop in a pre-wired harness and some pickups with covers (might as well upgrade to something really nice if you're changing pickups haha). Wouldn't take much soldering and you only paid $600 for it so no need to worry about learning as you go with the soldering in my opinion. Even dropping $300-$400 bucks on some pickups you'd still be in it for less than most Les Paul's run and it'd probably be even more of a tone machine. Just my 2 cents.

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar. I'd personally drop in a pre-wired harness and some pickups with covers (might as well upgrade to something really nice if you're changing pickups haha). Wouldn't take much soldering and you only paid $600 for it so no need to worry about learning as you go with the soldering in my opinion. Even dropping $300-$400 bucks on some pickups you'd still be in it for less than most Les Paul's run and it'd probably be even more of a tone machine. Just my 2 cents.
I like your thought process...

Reaction score
I have a set of burstbuckers

Christosterone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That thing kicks ass....

the only improvement i could suggest is below...
it should be noted I am an obsessive person and would put a bigsby on bowl of cereal

honestly, the zebras kick ass and that guitar is perfect

BUTTTTT.......with a vibramate, u can take it on and off with string changes

B8DE3CD8-0DFF-4BD4-B84A-9F499B326C4E.jpeg

DoctorGonzo

Reaction score
I have a set of burstbuckers
If I had that guitar and burstbuckers in a drawer it probably would've been on the workbench after the first sound test to see what current pickups sound like. You can always switch them back, not like you've gotta worry about originality. I'm not a bigsby guy but if I wanted a tremolo equiped LP I'd be looking at a the vibramate. What better mod platform could you have than a $600 LP that looks that good?

horax

Reaction score
dang! beautiful!
600??? Those trad pro v's are 2000.00! I have the wine red one and they are amazing!

Latest Threads