Okay... I gotta say it.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I understand that a lot of the humor of this stuff stems from the fact that it's been run into the ground. I think, though, that there's a time and a place for it... Having serious discussions and questions interrupted with stupid jokes is aggravating. It can be pretty selfish/attention whoreish as well.

Not to mention a lot of this humor involves an actual person. It may be "all in good fun", and he's taken it very well, but come on! This shit reminds me of how Andy from The Office calls Jim "Big Tuna" for months because he ate a tuna fish sandwich ONE day. I'd be growing pretty weary of it myself.

keep on fueling the fire jay :laugh2:

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1pKRoUk-A4]YouTube - NASA Kepler Mission Launch[/ame]

Jason

Reaction score
keep on fueling the fire jay :laugh2:

Well, it won't be me that looks like a douche at least. I explained how I feel about it, and I know there are people who feel the same way. If a person doesn't care about the feelings of others enough to behave in a respectful way, I feel sorry for him/her.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdodLNvlo4M]YouTube - Kepler - A Search for Habitable Planets[/ame]

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I understand that a lot of the humor of this stuff stems from the fact that it's been run into the ground. I think, though, that there's a time and a place for it... Having serious discussions and questions interrupted with stupid jokes is aggravating. It can be pretty selfish/attention whoreish as well.

Not to mention a lot of this humor involves an actual person. It may be "all in good fun", and he's taken it very well, but come on! This shit reminds me of how Andy from The Office calls Jim "Big Tuna" for months because he ate a tuna fish sandwich ONE day. I'd be growing pretty weary of it myself.
I have to agree sure we all look at the the guy dancing on the corner yelling at the passer byers while shaking his hang low but we don't invite him to our dinner party or out for a drink.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well, it won't be me that looks like a douche at least. I explained how I feel about it, and I know there are people who feel the same way. If a person doesn't care about the feelings of others enough to behave in a respectful way, I feel sorry for him/her.

im a douche yo :laugh2:

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have to agree sure we all look at the the guy dancing on the corner yelling at the passer byers while shaking his hangf low but we don't invite him to our dinner party or out for a drink.

i dont drink :laugh2:

i do care about the feelings of others... im just obnoxious... i love helping other people when i can, offering life stories, trying to make peace, even when thats a complicated task... im sorry you guys have grown weary... but..... this is the backstage... maybe we should have a back, backstage? :laugh2:

Jason

Reaction score
Will the fish be there? Everything goes somewhere and the fish goes everywhere.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb8mtnWKb2U]YouTube - The Middle Of The Film: Fishy Fish[/ame]

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Will the fish be there? Everything goes somewhere and the fish goes everywhere.

YES! :laugh2:

pleasurefish.jpg

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score

Got it...

River

Reaction score
Shouldn't that caption say "in" instead of "with"?

Latest Threads