ok then, how about this custom LP

musicmaniac

Reaction score
I think you don't know what you want. Maybe a Gibson guitar? :)

100LL

Reaction score
yea i knew something was up with this one. posted it for the conversation and confirmation about what was wrong.

100LL

Reaction score
I'm trying to learn as much as possible and this is the place to do it, no doubt.

Ill probably buy my first LP in the "for sale" section here anyway, when one pops up that suits me and falls within budget. Just too risky and too much hassle with meeting up a stranger, particularly in the wuhan virus times.

mudface

Boo Bee
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is one of the more common Fakes.... it’s after those with deep pockets and little sense.

Selling for a fraction of the real deal it does attract the unsuspecting.

Good thing you checked here.....:cheers:

LocoTex

Reaction score
I'm trying to learn as much as possible and this is the place to do it, no doubt.

Ill probably buy my first LP in the "for sale" section here anyway, when one pops up that suits me and falls within budget. Just too risky and too much hassle with meeting up a stranger, particularly in the wuhan virus times.
That's the way to do it. Lots of good people here selling great guitars at a fair price. And if by chance you get ripped off here....there's nothing an MLPer likes more than a fake Les Paul seller beat down. Makes a gang initiation look like a pillow fight!

Breakrite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why not just get it from Sweetwater? Look at them online, then choose. (Sweetwater mentioned because I’ve had good luck with them. I’m sure others can recommend a legitimate online source as well.). The point being, it will be a real Gibson LP if that’s your goal. Just a suggestion.

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have a CL ID... but please report this as a counterfeit.

workerunit

Reaction score
You could get a real nice used Made in USA Gibson Les Paul Studio, Explorer, or Flying V for the price they are asking for that Chibson. And if you buy smart, your Gibson may actually appreciate in value over the years. The Chibson, not so much......

Latest Threads