OK, I Have To Brag!

G Man

Reaction score
Very cool indeed Don, and the ST deserves it. Sorry I can't "Like" it, but MLP is about as close to social networking as I get, no FB 4 me.

JMV

Reaction score
Don, that is WAY cool! Congrats!

Kyle76

Reaction score
Very nice! Congrats on a great build!

River

Reaction score
Done.

Damn, FB is getting harder to read than Chinese algebra.

V2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That is fantastic, Don. Congratulations! It's a great amp, so you deserve to have the spotlight.

Too bad we are on opposite sides of the continent. I'd like to buy you a celebratory beer. or two.

hipofutura

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I guess at some point I have to get serious about selling these things and becoming a vendor! :laugh2: :laugh2:

But not today.....

Ed B

Reaction score
Done.

I agree. I spent 5 mintutes trying to find the Soul Tramp! :laugh2:

MM does have some awesome vintage pics of Hendrix though. It was worth being delayed, this time. :dude:

hipofutura

Reaction score
Done.

Being a pretty technical software guy from WAY BACK, I hate to admit finding FB the most unintuitive piece of software I've every tried to navigate. It's horrible! Fortunately my son has done all the work for me. And we're just getting started!

eaglewolf

Reaction score
Honestly, I rarely ever look at my Facebook page. I set one up, but only check what activity there is through the e-mail notifications. And yes, it is a lousy user interface. Maybe if I spent more time with it I'd know how to use it, but it isn't intuitive even how to leave a comment - that's probably obvious to your Facebook regulars, but for a newbie I haven't a clue. I just figure I haven't been missing much by my lack of knowledge!

That's wonderful that MM put that on their page. Of course, with the tone from that amp I'm not really surprised that they did! :thumb:

David

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
And it gets even better!

Weber add it to their youtube channel.

Rayzer59

Reaction score
Honestly, I rarely ever look at my Facebook page. I set one up, but only check what activity there is through the e-mail notifications. And yes, it is a lousy user interface. Maybe if I spent more time with it I'd know how to use it, but it isn't intuitive even how to leave a comment - that's probably obvious to your Facebook regulars, but for a newbie I haven't a clue. I just figure I haven't been missing much by my lack of knowledge!

That's wonderful that MM put that on their page. Of course, with the tone from that amp I'm not really surprised that they did! :thumb:

David

It kills me that FB changes stuff all the time.

Did you change your e-mail address back yet?

mdubya

Reaction score
I think everything on FB is set up to be a stumbling block so they can capture more info from you for future spamming. I use it with caution.

JMHO.

BTW-I 'liked' the post!

eaglewolf

Reaction score
It kills me that FB changes stuff all the time.

Did you change your e-mail address back yet?
Uh, I heard something about that but never looked. I don't think I get e-mail as a result of my FB page other than notifications that somebody posted something or other. In a way, that's probably good - I get more e-mail than I can read anyways. Besides, where the heck does one go to get their FB e-mail?

Personally I find FB to be mostly a waste of time - more so than the rest of the internet! I know, I'm probably not using it correctly, blah, blah, blah, but for my purposes it is just another big time consumer - something I'm been pretty limited on lately.

David