OK how I got some of my guitars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zungle

Reaction score
I know how you feel.
My wife is super hot and she likes to pose in the nude.
But my old camera takes 35mm film so forget that and my phone takes crappy pictures.
So I have to look up her pictures on the Internet.
At least I get to see her nude when I want.

Oh...wait!
:hmm:
Where are these Internet pictures coming from?

o_O
Just for you Bobby......

Here's an old Ipad pic of my wife.....fancy camera or phone not necessary....

I had to improvise though.....

I didn't have a spoon to prove she's mine.....I'm pretty sure its her though.......

photo 1 (6).JPG

Last edited:

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Just for you Bobby......

Here's an old Ipad pic of my wife.....fancy camera or phone not necessary....

I had to improvise though.....

I didn't have a spoon to prove she's mine.....I'm pretty sure its her though.......

View attachment 511768
Wooh!
When I read "Just for you Bobby"...
For a split second I thought you were gonna post a pic of MY wife!
:eek:

P.S.: I remember this pic in the "Afterhours".
Some shitstorm had happened because "How dare you post pics of your wife/does she know about it, blablabla".
Good times!
:thumb:

Zungle

Reaction score
Wooh!
When I read "Just for you Bobby"...
For a split second I thought you were gonna post a pic of MY wife!
:eek:

P.S.: I remember this pic in the "Afterhours".
Some shitstorm had happened because "How dare you post pics of your wife/does she know about it, blablabla".
Good times!
:thumb:
Your memory is good.....that was it.

I just wanted to share that a tablet will do adequate pics.......

And there is more than one way to skin a spoon.......

And take what opportunity is given for wife pics......

No "After hours" and all.....

Goober

Reaction score
First of all this is my last post. Why? I have never deceived anyone. I was nice and respectful. My Go Pro clone dose not work. Simple as that. And my phone and tablet takes crappy pictures. You called me a troll. I never did anything to be called that and the mods can review all my post and see that I never gave a troll answer to a thread. Never started a troll post. This thread was about people giving you some nice guitars. And how I got some of mine.

Here is a example. A guy on the internet said my girlfriend bought me a guitar I always wanted in the 90's. I thought it was a nice thing. Everyone else did too. But you all missed the point. Dose your wife buy you a guitar you do not know about? Do you buy a guitar for someone to help them out? Their first guitar just to be nice?

A lot of people on forums and Facebook clubs put up pictures from the internet. No problems at those places. Links and video's also. Some one said why dose you family drive you around anyway?

Dose you wife sister come and get you and take you someplace? Dose you dad take you out to eat and drive you home to spend time with you? Do you go riding around with friends? And I do not have a job right now. A lot of people do not either due to covid and being laid off. Would you tell them off too?

So since you do not want me here I will leave. And no I have not been confrontational. And I have had no such problems talking any place else putting up pictures of what ever at forums and Facebook clubs. So I will leave and not stay. Because you for some reason have issues with me. Would you have issues with any else showing a rare Gibson guitar picture from Reverb?

So I apologize for anything I have done to make you guys mad. So I will leave. So the mod can close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads