Ok here is another joke....

nbeersiii

Banned
Reaction score
A smooth guy walks into a bar walks up behind a woman and whispers in her ear "tickle your ass with a feather". The woman turns around and in a hostile voice says what did you just say to me! The smooth guy replies nothing "particularly nice weather". The woman says oh yes it is and he starts chating it up with her. A little while later the smooth guys does this again with another woman and it works. Smooth guy finally takes a seat at the bar next to some drunk dude. The drunk looks at the smooth guy and says Hey man I been watching you all night and I wanna know your secret. Smooth guy doesnt want to tell the drunk but can see he is getting aggitated. So the smooth guy says look man if you wanna pick up chicks all you gotta do is go up to a woman whisper in her ear " tickle your ass with a feather" and when she turns around all mad wanting to know what you just said you say "particularly nice weather" and she will see her mistake and start talking. The drunk in a obnoxious voice says I got this shit just watch. So the drunk stumbles over to a really hot blonde and taps her sholder. She turns around and the drunks says "hey bitch you wanna f**k" the blonde looks in horror and yells what did you just say to me? The drunk just says " ya think its gonna rain!"

QuicksilverSS

Reaction score
A smooth guy walks into a bar walks up behind a woman and whispers in her ear "tickle your ass with a feather". The woman turns around and in a hostile voice says what did you just say to me! The smooth guy replies nothing "particularly nice weather". The woman says oh yes it is and he starts chating it up with her. A little while later the smooth guys does this again with another woman and it works. Smooth guy finally takes a seat at the bar next to some drunk dude. The drunk looks at the smooth guy and says Hey man I been watching you all night and I wanna know your secret. Smooth guy doesnt want to tell the drunk but can see he is getting aggitated. So the smooth guy says look man if you wanna pick up chicks all you gotta do is go up to a woman whisper in her ear " tickle your ass with a feather" and when she turns around all mad wanting to know what you just said you say "particularly nice weather" and she will see her mistake and start talking. The drunk in a obnoxious voice says I got this shit just watch. So the drunk stumbles over to a really hot blonde and taps her sholder. She turns around and the drunks says "hey bitch you wanna f**k" the blonde looks in horror and yells what did you just say to me? The drunk just says " ya think its gonna rain!"

msfenderarg

Banned
Reaction score

3rdstone

Reaction score
Hey, love ya Nbeersiii, (I love everyone on MLP), but your delivery is only as good as the joke you tell...:thumb:

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I actually did this when I read it :lol:

I though it was very good! :thumb:

nbeersiii

Banned
Reaction score
I wondered if that joke was gonna go over posting it. Its much better telling it cause you get to do the drunk guy voice. Its much funnier when told rather than reading it. I got that joke from an old comedian named Jay Hickman. He died in the eighties from cancer very funny though.

Eric Smith

Reaction score
A baby boy was born without eyelids. The Dr. suggested that eyelids could be made out of the child's foreskin. The parents agreed and the surgery took place. A few months later the Dr. was served with papers to appear in court since the child's eyelids came out all cockeyed.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
This thread should be euthanized. Now that our WoodSquatter has tagged it.

Latest Threads