OK guys 59 incoming YAY...

rbraad68

Reaction score
Ok guys I just got off the phone with sweet water about the ETA of my 50's lemon burst. Turns out that the 10th ETA on the guitar turned into the 15th and now they are saying that it's more like June now AND the guy is saying don't hold your breath it's prob going to be pushed back even further... Well my thoughts are screw it I may as well get the 59 and when it gets here it gets here. So i got the guitar for 720 plus tax. I applied the 588 i had for the 50s lemon burst and the remaining balance of 189. Now it's the same deal with the 59 on the ETA.. June possibly even longer but screw it i'll wait I have enough guitars to play with to hold me over.I wound up getting the aged honey burst gloss. Not sure exactly what the gloss means but maybe it will atleast have some luster to it....

Attachments

EpiLP1985

They call me Derek.
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I just got off the phone with sweet water about the ETA of my 50's lemon burst. Turns out that the 10th ETA on the guitar turned into the 15th and now they are saying that it's more like June now AND the guy is saying don't hold your breath it's prob going to be pushed back even further... Well my thoughts are screw it I may as well get the 59 and when it gets here it gets here. So i got the guitar for 720 plus tax. I applied the 588 i had for the 50s lemon burst and the remaining balance of 189. Now it's the same deal with the 59 on the ETA.. June possibly even longer but screw it i'll wait I have enough guitars to play with to hold me over.I wound up getting the aged honey burst gloss. Not sure exactly what the gloss means but maybe it will atleast have some luster to it....
Yeah but don’t you already have a 59?!

rbraad68

Reaction score
Yeah but don’t you already have a 59?!
yuuup i do i also have a 50's .. I honestly like the 59 better and if i have to wait till aug i may as well get the 59 over the 50's guitar.. either way i would of had 2 50's or 2 59's.. i choose to have 2 59s. I don't expect some of you guys to understand why i would buy 2 59's but i wanted the lemon burst or something close. the aged honey burst that i have seen are really cool looking guitars.

rbraad68

Reaction score
What is your address and when are you gone?? Lol.
LOL yeah right!! every time i'm expecting a guitar delivery it turns into the most stressful long ass day. i work 5 to 5 5 days a week and they always seem to deliver on a tuesday never when im home or close by... oh well this will be worth the wait....

rbraad68

Reaction score

rbraad68

Reaction score
just a few of the ones i have now. theres the custom the 60s and the yellow special one in the stand bellow with a couple other guitars. i say you can never have enough lp's !!

Attachments

rbraad68

Reaction score
Ok got a text from the guy at sweet water saying that their expecting the 59's on 6/9 so fingers crossed...

EpiLP1985

They call me Derek.
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s hilarious is the UK seems to have a ton and no one is buying them.

rbraad68

Reaction score
^ I rcvd the same info this morning from sweetwater.
this is the first time in two months i've heard from this sales rep... i applied the 588 dollars i had paid for the 50's lemon burst leaving me with a balance of 189 bucks.. got the guitar for 720 plus tax. prob going to pay the remaing balance off here in the next week or two. i don't want to miss out on this poosible new ETA ... fingers crossed :=)

Latest Threads