Ok getting back into the swing of things

Hamtone

Reaction score
I ripped this clip on cubase with a thr and violet ramshead muff. I know there is a bunch of slack in the timing (havent figured out the editing in cb yet) but overall Im pretty happy with the tone, especially from a 10 watt SS modeling amp with a pedal in front of it. I mostly laid this down just work on my timing and to have something to mess with in cubase. For some reason for the first 1/3 Im all over the place then finally find the pocket. :laugh2: Im pretty happy seeing I was on a guitar hiatus for about 16 months and only been playing for about 4 weeks.

So the line up is; EJ strat, suf VRH, thr10, some delay (440ms) and a little modulation set way back in the mix.

All thoughts and criticism welcome

https://soundcloud.com/shamilt3

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
sweet. I did notice a lack of vibrato on the some of the bends, and under articulation of some of the faster passages, but this is only in comparison.

not a bad tone for a SS amp though :thumb:

Hamtone

Reaction score
sweet. I did notice a lack of vibrato on the some of the bends, and under articulation of some of the faster passages, but this is only in comparison.

not a bad tone for a SS amp though :thumb:

Yeah I know, it was my over excited groove and not using the trem like DG lol

Kalamazuu

Reaction score
It. SUCKS!!!!11!!!1!one!!!1

jk. My computer won't play it for some reason, it's an old piece of junk so I don't know what it sounds like...

Hamtone

Reaction score
Hmm 89 views but only 25 plays on SC, no wonder I dont have any feedback lol

gadafi

Reaction score
Hey Ham that's pretty damn good. Great work mate.

Maybe some constructive crit might be to up your delay and verb a bit and down the treble a tad.

Keep up the good work bro.....

Hamtone

Reaction score
Thank you everyone/ yeah the plate verb is in there and trying to figure out the "cuts" to get some of the "ting" out

I will post up something else later, perhaps with less slinky time ha

Latest Threads