Oh Well, Puckett

pnuggett

Reaction score
An Oklahoma man who was stopped Monday off Interstate 10 in Arizona with his wife's dead body in the passenger seat was sitting in only his underwear, while the deceased woman's body was nude and placed with her head near the floorboards, the Eloy Police Department said on Tuesday.

Rodney Puckett, 70, was arrested by Eloy police after he was found with his wife's deceased body outside a Carl's Jr. restaurant on Toltec Road just off Interstate 10 in Eloy, the department said, in providing updated details on Tuesday about the incident.

His wife was identified as 74-year-old Linda Puckett. Her body was placed with her head near the floor of the car and legs toward the headrest, police said.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
It's no secret that fast food is really bad for you. Even Kirby knows it.

electric head

Just passing thru
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay so who on here have we not heard from since Monday.. :hmm:

• Haha
Reactions: Who

MooCheng

Reaction score
that must have been some view through the windshield

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Reaction score
His mugshot is the exact expression I pictured him having in the car: hands on the steering wheel... officer approaching... peering down into the passenger floorboard....

defcrew

Reaction score
His mugshot is the exact expression I pictured him having in the car: hands on the steering wheel... officer approaching... peering down into the passenger floorboard....

passing resemblance?

frozenotter

?
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like the "necro" was headed for some "necro".

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yeah, know them both,

They both had mental issues..not sure what.
There was a silver alert for him just the other week. He was found in Kansas. He took out a protective order against her, she then on him. Then divorce filed. Lots of strange things going on. Police kept going around their house last few months.

One of his neighbors told me that they had court the morning she was found dead in Arizona. Not sure if they went or not.

I feel for both of their families. Both married prior.

That picture does make him look worse than what he actually does look like.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Wife told me to fuck off
It was worth a shot.

Last time I asked my wife if she would/could do something odd that I had witnessed, it was a stripper at a bachelor party that shot ice cubes out of her mommy pocket. She would lean back on a chair in front of you after handing you a wiffle bat and barking 'batter up!". I guess I misjudged her affection for sports, but the muscle control this girl exhibited was a sight to behold.

I didn't get anywhere with the boss on that one either.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Yeah, know them both,

They both had mental issues..not sure what.
There was a silver alert for him just the other week. He was found in Kansas. He took out a protective order against her, she then on him. Then divorce filed. Lots of strange things going on. Police kept going around their house last few months.

One of his neighbors told me that they had court the morning she was found dead in Arizona. Not sure if they went or not.

I feel for both of their families. Both married prior.

That picture does make him look worse than what he actually does look like.
Wow! That hits a little close to home. :shock: