Oh Man I got to get me one of These !

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is search and rescue for coast guard applications…?

Forest management?

Geology research… shark watch…animal hearding

crop dusting, light bulb on tall bridge changer…military applications, rogue robot chasing, Amazon delivery,

I like the pontoon idea…

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea ...but I'm not kidding....

I follow this drone stuff pretty closely, and the FAA is setting it up so there are path ways reserved in certain airspace, they are planning a network of delivery routes....its testing as we type....I think its ridiculas....

The bastard has the money to do this too...

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
yea ...but I'm not kidding....

I follow this drone stuff pretty closely, and the FAA is setting it up so there are path ways reserved in certain airspace, they are planning a network of delivery routes....its testing as we type....I think its ridiculas....

The bastard has the money to do this too...
well he can't get to the moon and setup his amazon warehouse there so why not control a slice of earth's airspace!

I can't stand Bezos....His frivolous and insipid lawsuit made us miss our return to the moon target. What has he really done to push and drive 'space' exploration? Launching Kirk in his penis rocket, that's about it.

What has Musk/SpaceX done? Proven reusability again, sent crews there and back, sent civilians there and back Hell of a lot more than what Bezos has done. SpaceX rightfully so deserved the lunar contract.

I actually interviewed for SpaceX for a network engineer but didn't make it out of 2nd round. Pus I would have had to move to CA,,,,so kinda glad it didn't pan out but it was cool to at lest go for it. Much rather work for Musk than Bezos.

Latest Threads