Oh Man I got to get me one of These !

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
$92,000 and comes as a partial kit/ 20 min flight time/ 63 mph top speed, 1500 ft service ceiling.....and can decapitate someone if your not extremely careful .....

But still very cool

Sct13

Reaction score
So I actually could fly that to work....Only problem is I would need Class B airspace clearance ....The FAA is going to freak out when they realize the new sets of rules they need to make up to regulate this stuff.. .

There will be flight restrictions all over the place....the "pilots" will all need some sort of certifications to say they understand certain aspects of flight, and in populated areas....

What fun...

But the Pilot Weight limit is 210 lbs.....I'm still 247.....I guess I'll break it? and there is no payload capacity....

Damn this would be cool as hell..

Sct13

Reaction score
Any idea what the altitude ceiling would be in that?

It's rated at 1500 ft, it has a quick deploy emergency chute.....it can fly on three motors in the event of one motor failure.

It has terrain avoidance / obstacle avoidance, and can hover hands off the stick ....

I'm a recreational drone flyer, it has all the safety crap and more ....

I think it needs prop guards ....

the insurance on these would be cost prohibitive, unless your into throwing money in a hole....However with drone insurance, it just an "as you fly charge"

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
$92,000 and comes as a partial kit/ 20 min flight time/ 63 mph top speed, 1500 ft service ceiling.....and can decapitate someone if your not extremely careful .....
1500ft AGL or ASL?
ASL puts some pretty severe limitations on its usefulness.

1500 AGL and I'd fly that thing to work!

Sct13

Reaction score
It’s usually AGL (Above Ground Level) … but if your near any class B airspace you would be restricted to 400 ft AGL

in fact any drone flown in the US is restricted to 400 AGL in any airspace… but that’s for an unmanned aircraft… now that we are a manned aircraft it falls into a different FAR part (flight rules)

so it’s VTOL, it’s manned, and there is no communication onboard? No ADSB (transponder)

it’s going to be a nightmare for the FAA …

you should see how the drone rules are evolving… squeezing out the recreational flyers, to make way for commercial use…

Bezos is all over the automated drone delivery…

Latest Threads