Oh, he fell.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
The woman was raped and murdered by this clown, and how does he explain it?

Khan was arrested and reportedly told detectives that he found Fuertes lying on the ground and was trying to help when he “fell down, his belt broke, his pants fell down and his penis fell near her vagina.”

The only one more stupid than this clown is the mayor of the city it happened in.

Sanctuary this.

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
Comrade DeBlasio is a vile POS. He and his ilk are a malignancy on America. However, he is so good looking and has such a powerful sexual energy that he was able to convert his wife, who claimed to be genetically lesbian, into a heterosexual woman. So there's that...

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score
I love parts of NYC, I really do. But when I was there 2 days ago, there were human turds on the sidewalk... several, here and there.

And this was the upper east side. I can only imagine how bad it was elsewhere in the city.

And there were LOTS of homeless people about, more than I can recall seeing in years past.

One dude was a complete wreck, sitting on cardboard with all his stuff.... smoking a cig and surfing on an iPhone, which was newer than mine, lol. Right on the corner of 7th ave and 57th st.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
So, is this becoming the feces era? Every major city has people turds on the sidewalks.

LocoTex

Reaction score
I had to go to Oklahoma City a while back and a man had to warn me that I was about to step on a human turd....on the sidewalk....outside the county courthouse.

Take me Lord, I've seen enough! :shock:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Reaction score
I hate to say it but NYC deserves everything that is coming to them....

Folks up there voted for that shit either directly or by proxy voting for a damn Lemming that will toe the line.....

You reap what you sow... I hope all the places that are off the rails stupid reap on a grand scale......

Sooner or later, even folks in places like NYC are 'gonna have a damn nuff"...and it won't be pretty...

It is difficult to comprehend the minds of some politicians and especially the dumb sonsabitches that actually swallow that bullshit the politicians spew..... Mental midgets....

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
On my way home from NYC now. I don't mind it, but I wouldn't want to live there. BTW, as far as street people, it's noticeably worse than SF.

Roberteaux

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So he fell, his belt broke, and his pants fell off... and his dick fell near her vagina?

Sounds cogent to me-- happens a lot, I've heard... but he must have fallen pretty hard, seeing as the victim's spine was snapped... :rolleyes:

Seriously, though: I had to snort with derision when I read that ICE actually posted the request for detainment they sent NYPD on the Internet, after NYPD baldly lied while telling the press that there was no federal detainment request sent for the perp, who was instead released from jail on his previous assault and weapons charges.

Liar, liar-- pants on fire...

As the acting ICE director said, "It's incredibly disingenuous and shameful, that the mayor's office and the NYPD celebrate their refusal to comply with ICE requests of this type."

“ICE could’ve wallpapered the precinct with detainers & #NYPD would still not have honored them,” he said.

But then the article went on to note:

"Mayor Bill de Blasio then defended the policy, going so far as to double down and claim it makes New Yorkers safer. He also noted that there are 177 crimes that do trigger cooperation with law enforcement."

I guess that assault and weapons charges must not be on the list... :rolleyes:

You know: it's crap like this that has people talking about the "Balkanization of the United States"... and wondering about the future of this nation.

Seems like a lot of things are really falling apart.

--R

Last edited:

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Comrade DeBlasio is a vile POS. He and his ilk are a malignancy on America. However, he is so good looking and has such a powerful sexual energy that he was able to convert his wife, who claimed to be genetically lesbian, into a heterosexual woman. So there's that...
Huh, did not know that discussing NY politics were excluded from the forum rulez.

Good to know.

Last edited:

jtees4

Reaction score
When I read the title, I just knew in my gut that it had to be my home state of NY. Luckily I got out of the city 20 years ago, and shortly I will be gone from the state finally (after all of my 61 years). DeBalsio and Cuomo are on the verge of returning NYC to where it was in the "dirty 70's". I have been telling many of my liberal City friends to watch as it slides, and most of them have admitted to seeing exactly what I said was going to happen over the last few years. And then they vote for more of the same:hmm:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
What was the movie where the guy facetiously comes up with the excuse that "He must have fallen and his dick slipped into the girlfriend's vajayjay?"