Oh boy...2 les pauls in 3 days....

Zixxxiz

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm new here... i have a severe problem buying guitars. Just picked up a 07 custom 68 RI and 96 studio lite. The last pic is my first studio lite.. I love them.
afbcb006.jpg

91a86e6c.jpg

09d43835.jpg

4f1aad23.jpg

eff79178.jpg

Lungo

Reaction score
Doesn't seem like a problem to me. :laugh2:

Nice guitars man, and welcome to the asylum!

Bonehead

Reaction score
Hey man, we are in the same club! I traded off an LP to a forum member recently...but new I was going to replace it....which I have suddenly done two-fold. Picked up a killer looking '99 Classic today in trade for a Tele Deluxe...and am awaiting an '06 Standard Gold Top which I got a killer deal for on this forum. The Classic I got locally. FedEx says the Standard will be here tomorrow - will post pictures when I've got that one in my hands too. Band practice tonight...gonna strap the Classic on!

I'll start a thread when I get the Goldy.

Both your guitars are great, but the Custom is tops!

Mr Insane

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. But I disagree that you have a problem.

UncleLester

Reaction score
Wow... You have a bad/good case of "GAS." Enjoy the ride! Congrats on a couple of great guitars!

Zixxxiz

Reaction score
Hey man, we are in the same club! I traded off an LP to a forum member recently...but new I was going to replace it....which I have suddenly done two-fold. Picked up a killer looking '99 Classic today in trade for a Tele Deluxe...and am awaiting an '06 Standard Gold Top which I got a killer deal for on this forum. The Classic I got locally. FedEx says the Standard will be here tomorrow - will post pictures when I've got that one in my hands too. Band practice tonight...gonna strap the Classic on!

I'll start a thread when I get the Goldy.

Both your guitars are great, but the Custom is tops!

Was suppose to strap up the custom tonight at practice. Snowed in. Over 15" here. Beat!!

LongBeach

Reaction score
What's in the "white" case, never seen one of those.

Zixxxiz

Reaction score
What's in the "white" case, never seen one of those.

The other studio lite is currently sleeping there. It was an eBay find. Says "dark fire 1st run" on it. I'm planning on taking that off. The case is sharp. I had to have it. I'll post pics tonight.

lp_junkie

Reaction score
I feel your pain and understand, I went to the shop for some picks, and ended up buying two more Les Pauls and forgot the picks.

On the 9th I got an 04 Manhattan Midnight LP Standard and the 10th an older used LP Classic. It's sickness especially since I swore off Gibson USA models 12 years ago.

lp_junkie

Reaction score
I feel your pain and understand, I went to the shop for some picks, and ended up buying two more Les Pauls and forgot the picks.

On the 9th I got an 04 Manhattan Midnight LP Standard and the 10th an older used LP Classic. It's a sickness especially since I swore off buying Gibson USA models 12 years ago.

Donal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club of people with "problems" :laugh2:

I like the custom very much :thumb:

Don

sinndustries

Reaction score
This thread is a testament to "Why my wife wont let me go to guitar stores unsupervised."

Those are both nice guitars.

John

Reaction score
sweet Jesus that's awesome..

Hellboy

Reaction score
I agree that this could be a problem. If I could buy me guitars like I want to, then I would need help! :)

But you have done right! These are nice guitars and you had to buy them! :thumb:

Fracture

Reaction score
No problem.

Guitars will get you through times of no money
Better than money will get you through times of no guitars.

It's an old dopers proverb.

Latest Threads