official movies that have Les pauls thread

Mustard27

Reaction score
camp-rock-disney.jpg

:dude::lol:

coreydm676

The Cosmos
Reaction score
blair witch 2 has an sg in it. no lp, but i thought i would throw it in. also, there is a nice tobacco? sunburst 335 in the new iron man movie in tony starks house.

ya i saw the 335 to theres another guitar next to it but i cant tell what it is

paulygates

Reaction score
There's an episode of House where Hugh Laurie is playing a Lester.

broke_player

Reaction score
What was that movie with Marky Mark and Jennifer Aniston I think it was? Zakk Wylde was in too and some other "real life" musicians. :hmm:
There were some concert shots and I can't remember if Zakk was playing his LP, he most likely was.

Edit: Rock Star was the movie.

Kiwirocker

Reaction score

OMFG!!! he stole my damb guitar!!! poor LP btw, n the funny thing is, it doesn't even have a logo on the headstock...

Disclaimer: i only know about the headstock cause my sister loves them (i know what is she thinking) and ive seen the posters

Big_dawg

Reaction score
the kids are alright
not an LP but black snake moan
Im sure theres a scene in the blues brothers with an LP )ther than the fenders and SG's)
woodstock?!

Tuxedo Kaz

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there was an LP in "Across the Universe" (along with other Gibsons), there were several Gibsons in "Elizabethtown" (in the scene where they play Freebird and burn down the auditorium) and there was an ES-335 (I think, may have been a different ES) in "Back to the Future" in the 1955 scene where Marty plays his parents' school dance.

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
Groundhog day...guitar player in the dance scene (towards the end) is playing a white LP Custom.

KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park...no brainer (Ace Frehley).

In the TV Series "Chuck" the lead has a Cherry Sunburst LP in his bedroom.

BB

Mercutio

Reaction score
Vanilla Sky - there are lots of nice guitars in Tom Cruise's character's apartment, including a couple of pauls, a firebird, and a framed shattered SG that "was a gift, actually" from Pete Townsend.

heavy blueser

Reaction score
in dario argentos giallo "four flies on grey velvet" the guitarist of the band uses a les paul

anyone on here knows argento??????????????
im a fan of his magnificent work

Latest Threads