official movies that have Les pauls thread

06VM

Reaction score
Californication (its a tv show though...)
lots of LPs and the the main character buys his daughter a vintage LP Jr. in one episode.

GooCart

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The LP junior TV in Californication was pretty cool.
Here in Sweden the kids love Hannah Montana and the Jonas brothers on Disney Channel and there are lots of LPs there to.

radicalcon

Reaction score
The only one I can think of is 'This is Spinal Tap'...but I was beat to that by quite a few posts...

"Listen to that sustain."
"I can't hear anything."
"Well, well you would if it was playing..."

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
blair witch 2 has an sg in it. no lp, but i thought i would throw it in. also, there is a nice tobacco? sunburst 335 in the new iron man movie in tony starks house.

pepejalolo

Reaction score
Californication (its a tv show though...)
lots of LPs and the the main character buys his daughter a vintage LP Jr. in one episode.

Spoiler:
And in second season Hank manages to get in a fight with some Zack Wylde lookalike rockstar and they fall over on a Les Paul totally destroying it. Guitars owner gets real pissed, says that he got it from Slash who traded it for an 8-ball :slash::applause: and then starts shooting. What a show:dude:

Huey

Reaction score
blair witch 2 has an sg in it. no lp, but i thought i would throw it in. also, there is a nice tobacco? sunburst 335 in the new iron man movie in tony starks house.

haha and a telecaster too i think

lpplayer

Reaction score
Animal House....during the toga party, the guitar player for Otis Day and the Knights looks like he is playing a goldtop!

Scooter2112

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Wedding Singer. One of the guys in the band plays what looks like a HCSB Custom.

specflec

Reaction score
Probably no LPs in Over the Hedge, huh...

I am pathetic.

:rolleyes:

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
115-1.jpg

YUP!! :thumb::thumb:

Jeff :D

specflec

Reaction score
can you at least rent movies in Iowa?
like, vcr or something? :laugh2: :laugh2:

I'm KIDDING!

My smart-ass partner just told me to tell you that, yes, indeed, we can watch movies here in Iowa. We have an old microwave with the glass removed and we take turns putting our head inside and quoting lines from famous movies. I have to read them from an old book I got at the public library because I am so pathetic.

So there!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

LongBeach

Reaction score
My smart-ass partner just told me to tell you that, yes, indeed, we can watch movies here in Iowa. We have an old microwave with the glass removed and we take turns putting our head inside and quoting lines from famous movies. I have to read them from an old book I got at the public library because I am so pathetic.

So there!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:laugh2: :laugh2::laugh2: that made me laugh outloud, thanks for
your sarcasim, I'm picturing you sticking you head in a microwave :wow:

oh shit, I'm still laughing. :applause:

Latest Threads