OFFICIAL MEET: 2019 Fall Philly Guitar Show & MEMBERS MEET Nov. 2 & 3, 2019

mapleflame

Reaction score

▲▲ clicky!

244 images. They are all full resolution. Seems you need to jump through some hoops to see them full size.

I hate imgur. Quite possible I'm doing it wrong too. I still hate imgur ...

You may need to select the album:

View attachment 417530
Thank you for the pictures. I wish I could have come. I train football players on Sat. Looks like some nice guitars there. As always, great MLP booth. Hope all is well with everyone. Any surprises show up at the show?

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Thank you for the pictures. I wish I could have come. I train football players on Sat. Looks like some nice guitars there. As always, great MLP booth. Hope all is well with everyone. Any surprises show up at the show?
I enjoyed taking them. I took a DSLR with a zoom lens instead of a cell phone like I did last year. So much easier to fire off a lot of shots easily.

mrfett

Gibson AF
Premium Member
Reaction score

▲▲ clicky!

244 images. They are all full resolution. Seems you need to jump through some hoops to see them full size.

I hate imgur. Quite possible I'm doing it wrong too. I still hate imgur ...

You may need to select the album:

View attachment 417530
So awesome! Thanks for putting those up, man there were some cool Les Pauls there! I wasn’t well enough to go this year but hopefully next year I can come with with some guitars to display. Too bad it was a little smaller than previous years but it’s nice to see more realistic prices.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
So awesome! Thanks for putting those up, man there were some cool Les Pauls there! I wasn’t well enough to go this year but hopefully next year I can come with with some guitars to display. Too bad it was a little smaller than previous years but it’s nice to see more realistic prices.
You are welcome! It was fun really. Using an SD card with image capacity in the thousands, I made sure to get every older Lester there and most of the other noteworthy older items. The newer ones are pretty to look at, but just not as appealing to me. Don't think I saw any of the unusual colors Henry put out - no greens, blues, van schemes etc.

The DSLR lives and is still very usuable.

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
@pinefd Frank (hope I got the two names correct) : I'm confused - which of these were you kind enough to let me have a go with? They were both at the right side of the table at different times.

I think it is the first one.

It was great meeting you, Bill! The guitar you played was the first one. The second one wasn't in our booth; that was one that was for sale elsewhere at the show (for sale by Kaz, at Hyper Guitars, in Japan).

Frank

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
@pinefd Frank (hope I got the names correct) ...

Could you tell me more about the other wonderful Lester I played here. I sort of heard you, but didn't really.

Shitty hearing I have. Left ear does nothing but keep my glasses up, right ear is tinnitus city.

View attachment 417533
That guitar was a '54 replica that was built by someone somewhere over the pond.

Frank

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sorry gents - my life is in chaos this weekend. Just not gonna be able to pull it off.

Frank - You selling that burst that has all the pictures?
Sorry you couldn't make it there, Scott! You were missed!

I'm not sure which guitar you're referring to. If you mean the one with all the pics spread out on the table, that one isn't mine. As noted above, that one was for sale by Kaz, at Hyper Guitars in Japan, and was in his booth.

Frank

mdubya

Reaction score
Thanks to all for sharing the photos and the stories and info about the show.

Sincerely,

vicarious living @mdubya!

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
It was great meeting you, Bill! The guitar you played was the first one. The second one wasn't in our booth; that was one that was for sale elsewhere at the show (for sale by Kaz, at Hyper Guitars, in Japan).

Frank
Again, I cannot thank you enough! I never thought I'd have that chance again. It was magnificent. Mighty nice of you...

Yes, I saw that guitar at their booth. I stopped to gawk and they asked what I had to sell when they saw my old Gibson case.

sws1

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sorry you couldn't make it there, Scott! You were missed!

I'm not sure which guitar you're referring to. If you mean the one with all the pics spread out on the table, that one isn't mine. As noted above, that one was for sale by Kaz, at Hyper Guitars in Japan, and was in his booth.

Frank
Yes - The one with all the pics. I assumed that might have been you.