V.I.P. Member
Premium Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This one is out of Bruce Sandler's GuitarExchangeOnline.com
A super Flamed 1960 Burst.

View attachment 274250
This is such a gorgeous guitar!

And on a side note, I just checked out Bruce’s website. At the very top of each page is the company name/logo, and next to it is one of my photos, taken on my living room chair, showing one of my current and former ‘98 R9s! LOL!!

Frank

Curious George

Reaction score
...And on a side note, I just checked out Bruce’s website. At the very top of each page is the company name/logo, and next to it is one of my photos, taken on my living room chair, showing one of my current and former ‘98 R9s! LOL!! Frank
Stunning like all the pinefd guitars!!! Wish I could have made it to the show and to the MLP table... next year for sure!

Last edited:

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Great seeing everyone yesterday, especially Fezz! Tim - you crack me up, man!

Vic & Artie... you guys do a bang-up job with the booth. Frank, that new burst is spectacular!!

Big shout out to Matt, who installed a new harness in my R9! Thank you, Brother. I had a chance to try it out last evening and as expected, MAJOR improvement. If you don't have one of Matt's harnesses in your guitar, you should!

IMG_1060.JPG

IMG_1058.JPG

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We haz cake.

Cake? Cake?? Cake???!!!???

You had fucking cake today? Really? Cake? Fucking cake? Today?

What kind of a shit move is that???? Everyone knows that Saturday is cake day. I was there there on Saturday. I had no fucking cake! But, today... on Sunday... you have fucking cake? And, I'm not there??

Sheesh.

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score
Cake? Cake?? Cake???!!!???

You had fucking cake today? Really? Cake? Fucking cake? Today?

What kind of a shit move is that???? Everyone knows that Saturday is cake day. I was there there on Saturday. I had no fucking cake! But, today... on Sunday... you have fucking cake? And, I'm not there??

Sheesh.
There had to be enough for everyone, so....

Rando375

Silver Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't get there till after lunchtime on Sunday but was still able to meet Artie, CJ, Frank, and Vic B.

Its very cool to be able to put a face and a handshake with other forum members.

To top it off, was able to get a close look at Frank's pair of Lp' s. Very cool indeed.

And lastly, I actually saw the ever elusive, almost mythical, MLP cake.

Will try and get there earlier in the day for the next one to hang out a bit longer.

Thanks again and see you guys next show.

20171112_133035.jpg