NSD? I’m a Well-Hung man and I want you all to know it!

six-string

Reaction score
I tried to edit the pic to look more like it does in person and re-uploaded to the first post. It’s still not quite right, but it’s a bit better than that intense blue from earlier.
i like it. just don't think i have ever seen a blue one before.
i have a similar Gretsch in classic black.

jdto

Pretend Human
Premium Member
Reaction score
i like it. just don't think i have ever seen a blue one before.
i have a similar Gretsch in classic black.
I think it’s called “Fairlane Blue”. Cool colour, for sure.

Reactions: Who

Tone deaf

Reaction score
You had me until

...a fellow Canuck...
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Just kidding. Great looking straps. I thought I was well hung, until I saw those straps.I'm a little uncomfortable talking about who has the best strapon.

TVvoodoo

Reaction score
You had me until

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Just kidding. Great looking straps. I thought I was well hung, until I saw those straps.I'm a little uncomfortable talking about who has the best strapon.
Thank you Tone, when searching for my stuffs, suggest googling "Well-Hung" a little differently than you usually might. Add "strap", or "guitar," you'll find me. Recently been in touch with another MLP brethren, @El Kabong who has a nice group, and a couple nice guitars. Maybe he's got a pic too. Being in the far east, Well-Hung takes on new meaning over there.

As the old Canuck joke goes, when a fella pees outside at -40, you are bound to suffer significant shrinkage, enough so that some Canadian men can almost get away with using only one hand for aim control. :wave:

TVvoodoo

Reaction score
They do custom lengths? That's important for me because I'm a short, little shit.
Willing to serve short little shits, medium-sized peckerheads, even big tall arseholes as long as they pay. Prefer to deal mostly with nice people who know enough to give positive reviews about superior gear.

Latest Threads