NSD? I’m a Well-Hung man and I want you all to know it!

six-string

Reaction score
I tried to edit the pic to look more like it does in person and re-uploaded to the first post. It’s still not quite right, but it’s a bit better than that intense blue from earlier.
i like it. just don't think i have ever seen a blue one before.
i have a similar Gretsch in classic black.

jdto

Pretend Human
Reaction score
i like it. just don't think i have ever seen a blue one before.
i have a similar Gretsch in classic black.
I think it’s called “Fairlane Blue”. Cool colour, for sure.

Reactions: Who

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Holy Smokes! Those straps are freakin' beautiful, Just what I look for...I love custom, unique straps (have a few myself) and these are right up my alley. Must have!

TVvoodoo

Reaction score
You had me until

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Just kidding. Great looking straps. I thought I was well hung, until I saw those straps.I'm a little uncomfortable talking about who has the best strapon.
Thank you Tone, when searching for my stuffs, suggest googling "Well-Hung" a little differently than you usually might. Add "strap", or "guitar," you'll find me. Recently been in touch with another MLP brethren, @El Kabong who has a nice group, and a couple nice guitars. Maybe he's got a pic too. Being in the far east, Well-Hung takes on new meaning over there.

As the old Canuck joke goes, when a fella pees outside at -40, you are bound to suffer significant shrinkage, enough so that some Canadian men can almost get away with using only one hand for aim control. :wave:

TVvoodoo

Reaction score
They do custom lengths? That's important for me because I'm a short, little shit.
Willing to serve short little shits, medium-sized peckerheads, even big tall arseholes as long as they pay. Prefer to deal mostly with nice people who know enough to give positive reviews about superior gear.

jdto

Pretend Human
Reaction score
Another Well-Hung Strap you say? Don't mind if I do. I just received this "Praise the Paisley" beauty today and it looks awfully nice on my Monty Bluesmaster. I originally was gonna use it on my J-45, but the Monty sort of stepped in and stole it. As is the norm with @TVvoodoo straps, this thing is super-comfortable on the shoulder and looks fantastic, as well.

Here's some Canadian content for @Tone deaf :thumb:
Trinity Tramp
YellowBrick Tube Screamer
Arcane Analog LM308 Rat
Retro-Sonic Phaser
Monty Bluesmaster
Well-Hung "Praise the Paisley" (the new kid in town)
Even the two acoustics on the wall are from Halcyon Guitars in Vancouver

TVvoodoo

Reaction score
Wonderful pix!!! play in the greatest of health and comfort my brother. I messaged you about that strap mod/repair you were asking about.

Latest Threads