NPD - White Rabbit (Stunt Monkey Pedals)

Barnaby

Reaction score
This little bundle of joy arrived on my doorstep just a little while ago...

I've plugged it in and tried out some of the tones. Immediately, I was blown away by the lush, full sounds. I've tried a lot of pedals, but this one is somehow in another league. The difference is impossible to quantify - it's like drinking cheap sparkling wine for ages and then someone giving you a glass of vintage champagne.

That's not a review of this pedal at all, but I don't think I can do such a thing competently yet. I will write more about it in the upcoming days as I discover the tones, and may even do a video, but am worried that I can't capture the awesomeness of this thing. I've played it for ten minutes or so total, but, if Jimmy Page his own bad self turned up and asked for it, I'd chase him off with a pitchfork. It's mine, I tells ya!

If you've even thought just once about getting one of the Stunt Monkey pedals, do it.

DO IT NOW!!! :wow::wow::wow:

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
Congrats and HNPD! I truly loved mine and it stayed on my board for a couple of years. The amazing thing is that I kept discovering new tones one year after I got it from David. Mess with the bias knob and how it affects the mids. Pair it with a TS-style OD up front. You will have fun for months / years.

Kalz

Reaction score
Congrats and HNPD Barnaby! I still have mine from Hector and am still amazed at how versatile it is! The fluff knob sure is powerful! If I'm not mistaken, that's WR #6 right? The last one Cheopsis made?

Congrats again buddy :)

SvdH

Reaction score
Great pedal indeed! It's still on my board :D Loads and loads of uses to be found for it, from a slight little grit to full-out fuzz hell!

Latest Threads