NPD!! White Rabbit, Stunt Monkey Pedals

SvdH

Reaction score
Well lookie lookie what i pulled out of the bunny hole! I've got number four out of a batch of five.... [commercial break]With number five being given away trough the SMP facebook as we speak! [/commercial break] :naughty:

I've only got 10 minues of playtime on it so far, so this are only some first impressions. Better review with some soundclips is coming when i find some time for it.

Before i plugged it in i turned all the knobs to 12 o'clock. Plugged it in and BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Guess it got some more volume available than i thought, the poor cat was sleeping and i nearly made her fly trough the seeling :laugh2:.

Well, turned the volume down, and it was all good. Instantly had great fat tones coming out of this little white box! Started playing with the knobs to try out what their all for, and i can say this is that this is a VERY versatile pedal! Good usable gain range, ranging from a little dirty edge, to full fledged furry FUZZ :dude:

I also already really like the Flop knob. It kinda defines the clarity of your sound, from thick fluff to clear distortion. I got to play with it a little more to see how it al interacts but my first impression was that it is really versatile.

Well, so far my first 10 minutes with it. But trust me, this is gonna see MUCH more use than these 10 minutes :D

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
All-right!:thumb:

Lots of fun is heading your way! Make sure you have a few (or A LOT!) hours available. :naughty:

2009LPGT

Reaction score
Congrats man, sounds like a nice design!! Maybe I will get in on v2!

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Woohoo! Finally arrived...shipping overseas makes me nervous. Can't wait to see your review, good, bad and/or ugly!

Latest Threads