NPD - Trio

scooter500

Reaction score
Picked it up for $50 new and I know, by now MLP has had a ton of great reviews on this pedal, but just gotta say this thing just made practicing scales really FUN! This is the first time in a long while that I actually stopped playing because my fingers were tired.

Riffraff12571

Reaction score
That's crazy cheap. I got one last year for the full $149 price. :facepalm: When i saw that price a month ago I picked one up for my son too so I guess I got the benefit of that sale after all. When I tried mine last year I used a pair of amplified studio monitors which wasn't the best choice then didn't break it out again until recently. I've got a full on PA/mixer which will obviously offer the best sound for the bass/drum output but it's a lot of crap to drag out just to play a little guitar so I haven't tried that yet. I did try it with a Ditto looper and a small solid state amp for the bass/drum outs and it was pretty fun.

How are you using your Trio?

ktj

Reaction score
I picked one up around xmas for $64CAD. Still haven't had a chance to play with it as yet. hoping to soon. it's been a great price, I figure, I'm going to, like riffraff noted, try putting my loop in front of it.

scooter500

Reaction score

garybaldy

Reaction score
I've seen these cheap and been really tempted but am now asking myself if I need the Trio+.

Latest Threads