NPD TCE PL X3

TXOldRedRocker

Tech pays the bills. Not a fan of tech.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got this yesterday. Pretty cool. Very powerful. I'm not much an ambient player. Basic modulation for classic rock and blues. I don't need 6 Strymon pedals for all my tones. I've been using a Strymon Deco, Wampler Terraform and an SA Collider. Seeing if this can replace all 3, or 2 of the 3. Plus, with a looper, hope I can dump my dedicated looper pedal too.

PlethoraX3.jpg

TXOldRedRocker

Tech pays the bills. Not a fan of tech.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice!! Any updates after some time now?

Yes. It sounds fantastic. TCE digital sounds as good as their analog. Having 3 pedals per "board" and being able to have something like 128 "boards" (presets) is great. I use some of their factory presets, but, of course, I've made some of my own. Last thing I played last night was some blues lead. I'm using a "board" I created on my Plethora, I labeled it "Clean Blues", with a (1) compressor, (2) HOF Reverb, and (3) Vintage Echo. It sounds absolutely amazing! Some of the presets for playing with dirt are really, really good. Most have the Flashback Chorus in the preset. Whether it's 60's, 70's or 80's hard rock tone. It's spot on. As I said, not much into super-ambient playing, but the triple-delay preset is really cool. If you are into super-ambient, then the "Bubbles", "Super Swell", "Funky Tone" and others could be very useful.

Latest Threads