NPD Soon!! :D Joyo Vintage drive

Lpendes

Reaction score
So I've heard a lot about these pedals and the controversy with another pedal builder but I wanted to give one a try.
I bought the Joyo Vintage drive which is modeled over a Tubescreamer. Payed $50 which seems pretty good considering the reviews I've seen.
I should receive it next week!! (I'm excited :D)

JF-011.jpg

Any of you have one? Any Joyo pedals? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

GrouchyDog

Reaction score
There's another thread here about the Joyo Ultimate Drive, which is the one that the other "maker" got into trouble with. Lots of people seem to really like it.

Looking forward to your review when it comes in!

Soef

Reaction score
I received my vintage drive last Saturday and it is sweet. Typical tubedrive midboost and it is very responsive. It has a lot of gain and volume to push the front end of the amp. It sounds great on my Bugera 6262. The down side I have found do far is that it doesn't clean-up as nice as my Vox Big Ben. The dials are a bit loose and I prefer some more resistance to prevent accidental changes.

Overall they are great sounding pedals, and it is not just for the money.

Lpendes

Reaction score
I received my vintage drive last Saturday and it is sweet. Typical tubedrive midboost and it is very responsive. It has a lot of gain and volume to push the front end of the amp. It sounds great on my Bugera 6262. The down side I have found do far is that it doesn't clean-up as nice as my Vox Big Ben. The dials are a bit loose and I prefer some more resistance to prevent accidental changes.

Overall they are great sounding pedals, and it is not just for the money.

I just received mine today (really fast shipping, surprised me as I was expecting it next week) and man does it sound good! I'm going to use it as a boost rather then the main drive which is on my zoom g2.1nu. But yeah! It's great! $54 well spent! I might change the enclosure and move the LED to the middle. Paint it black too.. :D

Soef

Reaction score
Give it a try as the main drive to push a slightly distorted amp. You may like it even more :thumb:

Gibsonblues

Reaction score
Sounds pretty decent! Never heard of these before I saw it here. Thanks for posting... GB :thumb:

Latest Threads