NPD: New Puppy Day

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Angus had a good night. Second piss on the papers, went both times on his own. :fingersx:He stayed in his crate without as much as a whimper. He doesn't bark! I've heard they are quiet dogs, but he's silent. He wishes the cats would play, but they are still under the maxim, 'All animals are equal; but some animals are more equal than others'. Black kitty gave him a warning, Angus is learning and is now more cautious.

More pics!

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He stayed in his crate without as much as a whimper.
Lily seems to look forward to her quiet, alone crate time at night. Never makes a sound unless she has to do emergency dog business. But yeah, super cute dawg for sure.

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
Angus had a good night. Second piss on the papers, went both times on his own. :fingersx:He stayed in his crate without as much as a whimper. He doesn't bark! I've heard they are quiet dogs, but he's silent. He wishes the cats would play, but they are still under the maxim, 'All animals are equal; but some animals are more equal than others'. Black kitty gave him a warning, Angus is learning and is now more cautious.

More pics!

Adorable!

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I woulda guessed a pup that age woulda cried all night.
Bonus, a quiet one.
So far! He does a little whimper when he’s frustrated, but it’s all good! Already got neighbours and nieces ready to visit him during the week. That’ll make everyone happy. My missus works part time and my boys are at school during the day. I hate the thought of him in a crate for 5-6 hours, so visitors are a huge relief.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What an adorable pooch!

Latest Threads