NPD Mojo Hand Iron Bell

Mattyboy

Reaction score
Got this in the mail yesterday from Prymaxe Vintage. Now, I've only played a couple other fuzz's before, which were my BIg Muff Pi NYC reissue, and the Wampler Leviathon (Levi is a great pedal, but a little too brutal for me.)

However; in my opinion, this thing is much better than both. From what I understand, it's designed after the muff (not sure which version though.) It does sound quite a bit like a muff, but alot better. I only played it for about an hour last night, but the sound seems alot tighter and less sputtery than the BMP. Very smooth and creamy when playing lead. I guess it's designed to be a Gilmour type fuzz.
Sounded great with my Stratocaster & Telecaster, but I plugged in my Les Paul & WOW! This thing sounds great with humbuckers, especially with the guitar toggle set to rhythym.
Great pedal! If you're looking a great fuzz, then give this one a look at. Comes in hot sparkling Barbie pink. Kinda funny, considering the sounds you can get out of it. :dude:

gibsonguitar1988

Reaction score
Lucky dog - this is the pedal on my shortlist! I really want one - it's the only Muff-type fuzz I've liked the tone of.

HNPD - I use and love MHFX!

Mattyboy

Reaction score
Lucky dog - this is the pedal on my shortlist! I really want one - it's the only Muff-type fuzz I've liked the tone of.

HNPD - I use and love MHFX!

Thanks GG! Yeah, it's alot of fun! One other thing I forgot to mention is it's very quiet. No background riff raff going on with this.

It sustains very well too.

I think you'll dig this one. :thumb:

whatshisname

Reaction score
Zach builds some amazing pedals. I don't think I'll ever part with my Rook, and this is coming from someone who doesn't really like using overdrive pedals.

TeaForTwo

The Guitar Whisperer
Reaction score
It's the "Hi Fi" muff.....Congrats..

Latest Threads