now that's an odd sign to see in a doctor's office.

fry

Reaction score
I almost crossed the line when the urologist shoved a camera up my dick......just sayin.
I had to go to the urologist earlier this year for the first time. Had my DOT physical for work, and they said there was a trace amount of blood in my urine sample. I went to my doctor, and he referred me to the urologist. When I was there, I was told that if things escalated, there would be a situation where they put a camera up there. Things did not escalate, I had a follow up visit, and have basically been cleared of anything. WHEW!!

slug_maine

Reaction score
I had to go to the urologist earlier this year for the first time. Had my DOT physical for work, and they said there was a trace amount of blood in my urine sample. I went to my doctor, and he referred me to the urologist. When I was there, I was told that if things escalated, there would be a situation where they put a camera up there. Things did not escalate, I had a follow up visit, and have basically been cleared of anything. WHEW!!
That's what happened to me except they didn't wait for it to escalate. Found nothing. It's more a squeamish thing than painful, like if you think about getting a needle in your eyeball. I have a family member that goes for a shot in his eye once a month, I told him I don't think I could do it, I'd pass out.

TheX

just some do0d
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to go get the new drivers license with the gold star *whatever* enhanced crap today. Had similar signs posted.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Completely off topic. But, I did see an unusual sign just yesterday.

There's a little Chinese food take out joint in a strip plaza that had a neon sign that reads: "We deliver beer and cigarettes".

I had to read it like 6 times to make sure that I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. Next time, I'm just gonna stop in an ask for a hand job. Who knows what all is available off the menu... :dunno:

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
People are simply fed up with other people being dicks. It's about time, actually.

As one of the people who, more often than he should have, acted like a dick - I understand how that behavior can piss off people who are not dicks. It took me a while to get it; thank my darling bride for the assistance.

The gist of it was, just because you can, that doesn't mean you should.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I think they should post that sign all over schools :)
Schools, Grocery Stores, Banks, Restaurants, Libraries, Government Buildings, Bowling Ally's, Public Restrooms, Bars, Convenience Stores, Coffee Shops, Gas Stations, Pharmacies, Bagel Stores, Dry Cleaners, Ice Cream Shops, Gyms, Parking Garages, Parks, Planes, Trains, Museums, Boats, Funeral Parlors, Golf Courses, Beaches, Theaters, Busses, Elevators, Malls, Sporting Venues, Hotels, Brothels...

It should be posted everywhere that John and Jane Public traverse, congregate, loiter, do business, assemble, relax and/or interact with other people.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Schools, Grocery Stores, Banks, Restaurants, Libraries, Government Buildings, Bowling Ally's, Public Restrooms, Bars, Convenience Stores, Coffee Shops, Gas Stations, Pharmacies, Bagel Stores, Dry Cleaners, Ice Cream Shops, Gyms, Parking Garages, Parks, Planes, Trains, Museums, Boats, Funeral Parlors, Golf Courses, Beaches, Theaters, Busses, Elevators, Malls, Sporting Venues, Hotels, Brothels...

It should be posted everywhere that John and Jane Public traverse, congregate, loiter, do business, assemble, relax and/or interact with other people.
All of that used to fall under the theory of common sense. Since modern sensibilities tend to bastardize accountability, some things just need to be put in writing. Fair warning, if you will...

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
I thought this one was kinda funny at the time but I had just got out of the hospital and was glad to be alive. I probably could have posted this in the thread about when new people come into the backstage as well.
20190903_165359_copy_1024x768.jpg

Last edited:

Zungle

Reaction score
All of that used to fall under the theory of common sense. Since modern sensibilities tend to bastardize accountability, some things just need to be put in writing. Fair warning, if you will...
Exactly right.......

As a society we throw out accountability, rule of law, simple morailty ....the things that forge and bond advanced civilation.......ignore the consequences.

Then we are upset , suprised or offended when things get shitty.......

DADGAD

Reaction score
It should be in retail stores too. Ive seen some pretty unhinged behaviour over the years. Sometimes it’s intentional
because they just want the management to cave when the customer is completely in the wrong
and trying to abuse policies.

Bluesky

Reaction score
I'm gonna get a sign like that for my Patrol car.........

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must be in/near Chicago or some other big city.

Rural/county folk don't need that type of caveat.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Exactly right.......

As a society we throw out accountability, rule of law, simple morailty ....the things that forge and bond advanced civilation.......ignore the consequences.

Then we are upset , suprised or offended when things get shitty.......
Moreover, it's the lack of giving a shit about anyone but one's self.

Latest Threads