Now legal to kill thieves on motorcycles in Brazil. Brutal video. NSFW or kids v

DavGrape

Come here, so I can gaslight you.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
A nimble steel car would be a sweet rammer, I think.

tempest-3.jpg

THDNUT

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
A nimble steel car would be a sweet rammer, I think.

View attachment 626102
That would be good but this would be better. Checker cabs were built like tanks.

Just put a 400+ HP engine in it.

edit: Oh yeah, run flat tires too for an assured getaway. And, a dark paint job.

1659745905263.png

Last edited:

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I like how the guy's last words were "I'm dead....I'm dead."
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

It would be nice if criminals feared the populace since they don’t seem to fear the police.

And the way they’ve been given permission to loot and shoplift over the past couple years has really emboldened thieves.

Deftone

Reaction score
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

It would be nice if criminals feared the populace since they don’t seem to fear the police.

And the way they’ve been given permission to loot and shoplift over the past couple years has really emboldened thieves.
Agreed. And if Vigilantism is on the rise we will soon see a rise in anti-vigilante laws. Can't have people defending themselves.

MenaceMartin

Reaction score
My Wife is in the next room sleeping (night shift), and that last "Sparta" one made me LOL. Oops! I hope that doesn't make me a bad person :laugh2:

It's legal here in the UK to run someone over if you feel threatened in any way and they happen to be standing in your route of escape. A good few videos of such occurences on YT.

That unfortunately doesn't extend to those who choose to break into our homes. We're only allowed to use "reasonable force" in defence, otherwise we face prosecution ourselves. Which is a bit shit.

Uncle Vinnie

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Here's another fuck around and find out video. This punk will, hopefully, realize the error of his ways from now on.

Looks like the last one nailed the medulla oblongata and shut his ass right down. That's where he says "I'm dead, I'm dead."

Bet your ass you are.

Hope this was real and not staged.

Latest Threads