Now legal to kill thieves on motorcycles in Brazil. Brutal video. NSFW or kids v

Gfunk_Minor

Ooooops
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
minions.gif

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
Brazil has some pretty strict gun laws...much stricter than ours. It's sort of weird that so many bad guys there have guns and are so willing to use them. According to the internet, Brazil's crime rate soared when they made their gun laws stricter and lessoned when they started to allow the arming of law abiding citizens.

Maybe the next step in Brazil, would be to outlaw motorcycles?

James R

Reaction score
Kind of makes a guy like me wonder if there's anything to this predictive programming theory.
Like, The Purge wasn't just a movie, it was a training video made to get people used to the idea that the world is massively overpopulated and the resources to "police" it are thin... prepare for Thunderdome.

Personally, I no longer look beyond the end of my own nose, I don't give a shit about anyone but my loved ones. Fugg 'em, I got my own issues and I'm dealing with them without putting my hand out or resorting to crime, so I sleep ok.

six-string

Reaction score
I was in Sao Paolo in February 2016. Biggest city I have ever seen! Around 20 million people.
And even though I was with a group I was told to keep my eyeballs open at all times and to expect that people would attempt to rob me. NIght or Day. Pickpockets, carjackers, kidnappers are all over the place and they work in teams or gangs. They will hit you in a cab, on the beach, on the street, at the ATMs, in a market or store. Just about anywhere.
I was never robbed but I could tell it was a rough place.

FWIW Brazil has had the highest homicide rate in the world for years. More than double what the USA rate is.

Latest Threads