Now legal to kill thieves on motorcycles in Brazil. Brutal video. NSFW or kids v

Deftone

Reaction score
They already make bumpers for this...

iu

NotScott

Reaction score
When I was doing a project in Brazil a few years ago, I was taken aside by a couple of security team members after they found out I had been out at night away from my hotel by myself a few nights. Brazil is a beautiful, exciting and fun place but you better know where you are and keep your head on a swivel if you wish to keep it.

Dilver

Reaction score
I’m not convinced incarceration results in rehabilitation. Eliminating those who commit or threaten to commit violent crimes may not be such a bad idea. But then again, we can’t just have people killing each other all the time.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I’m not convinced incarceration results in rehabilitation. Eliminating those who commit or threaten to commit violent crimes may not be such a bad idea. But then again, we can’t just have people killing each other all the time.

We'll be there sooner than you might think around here. It's gonna be like the old, wild west. Everyone will strap on a six-shooter before heading out for the day. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

1.jpg

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
In Brazil…
Big Guy in Charge: These guys on motorcycles robbing and killing people must be stopped.
Lackey: Well BG, I was up late the other night and saw this old movie…

Last edited:

Latest Threads