now I aint saying she a gold digger....

sk8rat

Reaction score
But I am saying this guy is a sucker. this would make a good movie for bored housewives.

"Everything they told you was a lie," Peters wrote, referring to the source. "Needless to say that when she texted me that she wanted to get married, it was kind of a dream come true even though I was engaged to someone else and the lady was moving in."

Peters went onto write that he "dropped everything for Pam," before detailing some financial specifics of their 12-day marriage.

"She had almost $200,000 in bills and no way to pay it so I paid it and this is the thanks I get. There's no fool like an old fool. There's a lot more to the story but I think the text… is self-explanatory."

Post image

filtersweep

Reaction score
Given the sources, I’m guessing this in only partially true.

rabidhamster

Reaction score
But I am saying this guy is a sucker. this would make a good movie for bored housewives.

"Everything they told you was a lie," Peters wrote, referring to the source. "Needless to say that when she texted me that she wanted to get married, it was kind of a dream come true even though I was engaged to someone else and the lady was moving in."

Peters went onto write that he "dropped everything for Pam," before detailing some financial specifics of their 12-day marriage.

"She had almost $200,000 in bills and no way to pay it so I paid it and this is the thanks I get. There's no fool like an old fool. There's a lot more to the story but I think the text… is self-explanatory."

Post image
Man, so he’s engaged to a woman who is moving in. He gets a text message from Pam Anderson hey let’s get married.
He’s like hey honey I know we’re engaged and you’re moving in, but gtfo.
12 days later he’s crying. oh no he got dropped after spending 200k to pay off debt.

I don’t know why I just don’t feel bad for him.

toymaker

Reaction score
Agree, they deserve each other.

He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Its not like the 2 were complete strangers that met days before the "marriage".

Publicity stunt to get an aging has been and an older never was some time on TMZ and the talk show circuit.

200k? and only 12 days? I know people who suffered unbearable marriages alot longer and paid out alot more.

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's probably paid more for it than that anyways.

:dunno:

:laugh2:

Latest Threads