Now a lawyer was doing the shooting!

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
I noticed that on the AP app. It's just hard to understand what's on some peoples minds today.

hobbyman

Reaction score
Fixed. Mass shootings aren't a regular occurrence everywhere. It's a terrible tragedy but let's not pretend that this is routine around the world.

I hope someone comes up with some answers.

You're right, it's really gotten bad in this country lately. I remember when you only heard about mass shootings once in a blue moon. Now they occur everyday, it seems like.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
You're right, it's really gotten bad in this country lately. I remember when you only heard about mass shootings once in a blue moon. Now they occur everyday, it seems like.

The statistics don't bear that out. There may be much more media coverage but, there aren't more mass shootings.

The Firearms Act of 1934* was an attempt by the government to curtail mass shootings and other large scale violent occurrence, during a far more violent period in our history.

* Banned civilian ownership of machine guns and other fully automatic weapons and long-gun barrel length (i.e. sawed off shotguns). I think it also covers grenade launchers, mortars, bombs, flamethrowers and a whole host of other things.

Mark V Guitars

バナナフライング...
Reaction score
But again, the cops shot the perp dead, and we'll never know the truth. This seems to be the modus operandi in just about 99% of cases.

LPMarshall Hack

Reaction score
But again, the cops shot the perp dead, and we'll never know the truth. This seems to be the modus operandi in just about 99% of cases.

So I assume the lawyer was black since the cops killed him? Because BLM tells us that cops shoot to wound white crooks, while killing the black ones.

LP121

Reaction score
So I assume the lawyer was black since the cops killed him? Because BLM tells us that cops shoot to wound white crooks, while killing the black ones.

No. This was a false flag operation. Predictable.

Comanche

Reaction score
Texas Law Hawk?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJCH1gk3D8s[/ame]

Mark V Guitars

バナナフライング...
Reaction score

Apparently, the cops are spinning it into another "race" related event...as usual.

Quote from a story.

"Law enforcement sources said that the shooter was wearing what appeared to be an antique German uniform with Swastikas on it..."

http://www.click2houston.com/news/large-police-presence-reported-in-southwest-houston

Another quote...totally believable propaganda.

An unidentified woman, standing next to a car with two bullet holes in the windshield, told a local television station she heard "the bullets literally whiz by my window."

And another: Now capitalism is the target...

"Broken glass from shattered car windows littered a parking lot in an upscale shopping center near where the suspect fired 20 to 30 shots."

Oh and....

"Live video streams showed numerous police cars and ambulances in the area. There were also a few vehicles seen with bullet holes."

Because you wouldn't necessarily expect that. :cool:

Below is link to news clip...woman witness supposedly telling a narration of what happened from her perspective. She knew all the right things to say...I'll leave it at that. Keep in mind, title of that news page is "Raw Video: Witness recounts active shooter situation in southwest Houston." I'd almost suggest an active shooter drill...because there are victims...purportedly, but no details about any of them, and whole story will be swept away in a few days like it never happened. (just like the last half dozen stories.)

http://www.click2houston.com/video/...active-shooter-situation-in-southwest-houston

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
No amount of violence is going to cause Americans to give up their natural right of self-defense by any means necessary. It doesn't matter how many cucks try.

JTM45

Reaction score
He could have just hung himself, wtf is wrong with all these kooks?

Latest Threads