Note to self, never do comedy in Canada

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
:facepalm:

“Two of three judges ruled Mike Ward’s comments regarding Gabriel were not justifiable in a society where freedom of expression is valued.”

yep, blackface is cool but telling jokes is bad.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
This thing will go to the Supreme Court.
It's about more than just what he said.
It's also about the first instance that condemned him to pay.
Did it have the right authority to do that of was it the privilege if the Superior Court
and that's where it should have been argued.

Many months will pass before it gets heard....

judson

Reaction score
gee thats not bad considering the black dude that lost his job and non-profit has to pay $280,000 to some black chick

chris rock will be broke soon if this trash keeps coming :facepalm:

guess my mom was totally wrong when she taught me "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me"......yeah a few generations lived by that rule...what happened?

Last edited:

Jewel the Sapphire

Reaction score
Softttt
FB_IMG_1575101671390.jpg

RhinestoneStrat

Reaction score
I think that good old fashioned Canadian comedy should stick to good old fashioned dirty jokes like this little old lady does from Tirana!:naughty:

Olds442

Reaction score
gee thats not bad considering the black dude that lost his job and non-profit has to pay $280,000 to some black chick

chris rock will be broke soon if this trash keeps coming :facepalm:

guess my mom was totally wrong when she taught me "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me"......yeah a few generations lived by that rule...what happened?

that is awesome. i've said it before, if we want to do anything about racism that word needs to die.

Crotch

Mega Pints
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

Chango Malo

Mending my ways
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
so a comedian made fun of a guy with a genetic disorder. I haven't watched a clip of the joke, but from the description in the posted article it sounds like kind of a d-bag move. Might not have been, can't say for sure without watching the clip and i'm wasting enough of my life typing this.
The proper response to a comedian stepping over the line is this: Don't buy a ticket to their show. Don't buy their merch/videos/etc/ Don't watch them on tv/youtube/wherever. They'll go away fast. If you're one of only a few who think they're a d-bag, you'll figure that out too but won't have wasted your time or money on it.

LPMarshall Hack

Reaction score
If comedians would just stick to knock knock jokes, they wouldn’t get in trouble.

Latest Threads