Not today, guys...Not in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob H.

Reaction score
I thought it was going to be some lame Alex Jones-esque bullhorn crap but that guy was fairly articulate once he got going.

LPMarshall Hack

Reaction score
from this virus, I’ve learned that if a REAL virus were to hit...I’m talking one like in the movies where it instantly kills everyone it touches....we are ALL dead. We will be dead because no one will want to do what it takes to stop it. No one wants to wear a mask, or quarantine even if it meant saving the human race. People do not want to give up ANYTHING, even if it means certain death. People don’t want to be told to do something (or not to do something) by the govt. People would rather die than capitulate a little.

Deathray

Reaction score
from this virus, I’ve learned that if a REAL virus were to hit...I’m talking one like in the movies where it instantly kills everyone it touches....we are ALL dead. We will be dead because no one will want to do what it takes to stop it. No one wants to wear a mask, or quarantine even if it meant saving the human race. People do not want to give up ANYTHING, even if it means certain death. People don’t want to be told to do something (or not to do something) by the govt. People would rather die than capitulate a little.
Yes, sadly.
” It’s all about me! I’m an American! Screw your Grandma, I want...!”

matthew bear

Reaction score
How about this, if you’re concerned about this virus, stay home and all that shit. If you’re not, feel free to go out and be a human. Honor each other’s wishes on social distancing, and when all of us selfish Americans are dead, you meek and compassionate folks can inherit the earth... win win!!!

Thundermtn

Reaction score
A LOT of us can still work safely and not tank the economy.

You can take it seriously and still be against torching the constitution too.

In my county we've had on average one case every three or four days, for a month now. We have 100,000 people here. We're making it work and still keeping healthy by not doing risky behaviors. For us there's no reason for us to continue to shelter in place. Plus, with everywhere shut all it does is funnel people even harder into the same places that are deemed essential.

The sky is falling news being blasted 24/7 and all the police state fallout of the virus is unacceptable, do the shelter in place until forever folks think it is sustainable? It can't be the new norm! Electronic contact tracing, show me your essential worker papers, etc... Remember the video of a single guy with nobody around for several hundreds of feet that has the coast guard chasing him on a paddle board on the ocean? Should it be like that indefinitely? It's B.S.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads