Not Sure I should Post This

Zungle

Reaction score
Guitars are good in a crisis as well.
They can provide entertainment, which could potentially stave off an attacker who may decide that he has a use for you
They can be used as a weapon... especially Telecasters
Strings can be used to draw tattoos

And in a hardcore survival situation...
They can be burned for warmth
The pickup windings can provide cordage
The magnets can be used as a compass
Yeah but the corksniffers will need to know which finish and wood burns the best and how much sustained warmth it'll provide...

Also do you burn with pick guard on or off.....??

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I have have enough ammo to last a long long time and it too expensive to shoot….
My dad and I used to do a lot of hunting (mostly upland birds, ducks and deer). Over the past 4+ decades, we would buy more ammo pretty much anytime we were in a gun store in order to make sure we'd always have enough on hand. I posted about this a while back but, when I cleaned up his workshop there were at least 20-30 cases of ammo (most of it 12ga, 20ga but, also .308, .38, .22, etc.). So, I added all that to my stash. Now, I have more ammo than I'll ever use, unless there is a zombie apocalypse.

I use my 20ga O/U for most birds and clays. I don't like any of my 12ga guns enough to burn through all the 12ga ammo. So, I have my sights set on an AR-styled 12ga with a 10-round mag. I also plan on getting a 12ga O/U that matches my 20ga.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
There have been booms, and there have been busts. Unfortunately, these are inevitable given the structure of our economy. But there are very unusual factors at work here. We have supply shortages, and this reason isn’t only high gas prices. There is a labor shortage. Only 3.7% unemployment. It is considered that 4% is actually full employment due to people in job transition. Every business is under staffed, and employment applicants just aren’t there. As a result of these factors, there is a shortage of everything — not just gasoline. This has driven prices up fo everything — not just gasoline. I can’t recall a time when everything in the economy was in short supply. This rather large part of the problem is without precedent. Therefore, nobody really knows the future of thismess.

sonar1

Reaction score
My answer to it all:

:run::run::run::run::run:

Also, this:

93C9AF7B-4DD1-4960-AE33-4F303C195C36.jpeg

7993D153-7686-44CD-A74A-21EF3C775D29.jpeg

THDNUT

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who here is buying gold?

I'm thinking about it.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Back to the idea of single pup guitars. I understand why some players prefer them, as they don’t have as much magnetic pull on the strings. In two or three pup guitars, there is more magnetic string pull, which is said to harm tone and sustain. Now as I tend to play two pup guitars set with both on, I have a question. How would it be to have a single pup in the middle position?

(Note: I apologize for posting about a guitar subject in the backstage.)

Latest Threads