Not Sure I should Post This

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If there's anything more damn stubborn than for the American people learning not to panic at shit, I don't know what it is.

Firstly, panicking will get you absolutely nowhere. It serves nothing, and it just makes everything that more fucked up.

Secondly, things are never as bad as the "faces" on television want you to think. So don't rely on that shit to get you your straight dope.

Get informed through other means than Television, do your own research, and use critical thinking to come up with what's real, and then make worthwhile decisions based on that.

..and take your damn time about it. Don't go off half-cocked at anything.

As my very wise mother once told me when I had a bad situation. . "this too shall pass."

As one gets older, one learns that shit comes, and shit leaves. Meanwhile you're still here through it all.

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
and it too expensive to shoot….

No shit brother. I am well-stocked, but I'm very reluctant to go out and shoot. I've got several hundred rounds of the usual everything, and reloading gear.

I've also got one black powder pistol, and I'm getting a Hawken-style rifle. That should satisfy my want to shoot, and at pretty cheap at that.

Brass cased ammo I'm keeping on lockdown.

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
I got like, $15 in Doge coin..

going-for-me-which-is-nice.gif

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
^^^^i recently got a 5.7x28 and at $1 a shot it’s just stupid. What happened to $.20 223 and .10 .22. I think I have 10 bricks of .22 after the last shortage and I don’t want to shoot that either.

I have two rifles that I haven’t sighted in, and the hunting tags are just too expensive and complicated where I’m at.

Fishing is so much easier.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like I said in another thread I'm playing it safe and investing in material goods that would be good in a crisis. High end kitchen knives and watches, obviously.

I don't own stock because I prefer to do my gambling in person. Most of what you said was total gibberish to me and if any of it is accurate, or even actual terminology, that's literally why I don't play the markets.
Guitars are good in a crisis as well.
They can provide entertainment, which could potentially stave off an attacker who may decide that he has a use for you
They can be used as a weapon... especially Telecasters
Strings can be used to draw tattoos

And in a hardcore survival situation...
They can be burned for warmth
The pickup windings can provide cordage
The magnets can be used as a compass

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Getting a little old for the bogey man. We’ve been here before, we’ll be here again. Malls by me are full of 80k dollar cars and you circle a half hour to get a spot. Folks are doing just fine. The market will too.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
Buy the ammo while you can.

Google "IRS ammunition" and you'll find plenty of stories that they bought $725,000 in ammunition during three months this year.

Apparently the five million rounds they were already sitting on according to government audits isn't enough.
There is a report out that the big manufacturer of 5.56 ammo is being pushed by the government to stop all sales to the public. (Heard this in passing so may not be 100% accurate) roughly 30% of the market. I do not panic buy. I have been slowly rebuilding my collection of firearms and ammo. But as someone else said ammo is just too damned expensive to just "go shooting". I have a friend with a .50bmg. He offered to take me shooting some day. 10 rds of CHEAP ammo for that I priced at $70

lunchbox

Reaction score
I have a Winchester SXP 12g with around 2000 shells. Great for HD or hunting fowl should the need arise.

As far as the markets, this is all planned so that CBDC may be introduced. Tank the markets, then the IMF and Fed Res implement their long goal: tightly controlled digital only currency that’s tied to a social credit score, like it is in China. Say the wrong thing online, your bank account gets locked down by AI.

Latest Threads