Not me of late

kevinpaul

Reaction score
I have been in the hospital most of the last couple months with pneumonia. I did get pneumonia once every couple years the once a year and now it is a thing I can't seem to beat. I have told you in the past that I have MS and that messes with my ability to fight this kind of thing off. I have been home for two weeks and my lungs are clear. It was great company to read all words at my second home the hospital and at the seminary. I stay at the seminary instead of a nursing home. You all make good bed time reading.

Zungle

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your illness, Good to hear your getting better.

Ed B

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this Kevin. I fear you're still not right because this is by far the most coherent thing you've posted here. :laugh2:

Kidding aside, I'm sure you know this but DO NOT try fighting this at home. Any sign of if cold get looked at. My father thought he had a simple cold. Let it fester and found himself in a position he was unable to recover from.

DavGrape

e pluribus concord
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
'Not Me of Late'

Song title of the year.

Frogfur

Reaction score
Hey you take care of yourself! Your one of the reasons i like to come here!

Man, i got my fingers crossed for ya buddy!

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Kevinpaul,

Please..... Next time let me know. There are days I could chat for a long while, so you can't read! :shock:

And here I was thinking you were backing away from the Insane Asylum. And you were, but only to take care of yourself! We're keeping your spot warm here. :D

You know I always wish you the absolute BEST. And the ladies and MAX need you, so we can't make this a habit! :hmm:

Finish this off and come back stronger than ever!!!! :fingersx::fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

Talk soon!

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Damn brother,y'all gotta keep fighting this crap. So glad to hear your lungs are clear and yer at home. An old Army buddy of mine actually relocated to a more warm/dry location because of lung problems. Just an idea.

KP

Reaction score
Get well soon Kev.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen very much for the kind words, I am making sense! Shlt it's gone to my brain! Worse than I thought. The creepy thing is getting lost rites. I think different priests are duplicating efforts. Not very efficient and the timing is off, when the dying person says thanks lets go get a beer. Wrong person, go to the poor bastard in the next room, he was screaming his ass off all night. He pulls that stunt tonight he is sure to earn his wings.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
I some things here that I can check my own oil level. My blood gases get low I turn up the oxygen. Lungs get cloudy I call Tia to take me in to the hospital. I look at some thing filthy and nothing happens in the wood department, I again call Tia and ask her to dance for me.
I'm ok there. When that goes south on me I keep my 357 in the drawer next to me. If someone dances and looks like the honey in the picture, the aforesaid 357 will help.

Attachments

HeartString

>>>RSIYH<<<
Reaction score
Hey Kevin! You are needed here to much to be going anywhere. Shore up, brace up and keep those lungs clear! Be well Friend!! Stay warm too!!!

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I some things here that I can check my own oil level. My blood gases get low I turn up the oxygen. Lungs get cloudy I call Tia to take me in to the hospital. I look at some thing filthy and nothing happens in the wood department, I again call Tia and ask her to dance for me.
I'm ok there. When that goes south on me I keep my 357 in the drawer next to me. If someone dances and looks like the honey in the picture, the aforesaid 357 will help.
Dont you talk that 357 ****,man....if someone dances for you and she looks like said picture,you wont need that 357:laugh2:

Donal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get well soon Kev :sadwave:

This place needs you :beer:

CRobbins

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Healing vibes headed your way.

(((((Kevinpaul)))))

Nard

Reaction score
Best wishes to you KP. Hope you're feeling yourself a bit more in the near future.

Latest Threads