Not bees!

meatball

Reaction score
There is a wasp nest slowly being built on my porch.. they are getting ready to be vacated soon as to when I get the gumption to finally do it.. I use that wasp killer that kills on contact .. Raid is the maker .. it works fast

THDNUT

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think there would have been a flammable substance used if that was me :run: It must be like getting sucked into a black hole for them.
Yeah, but then he wouldn't have had those treats to bring home to his pets and chickens.

Who knew that wass nests were edible. (that p just makes it harder to pronounce)

MikeyTheCat

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing the cute little baby wasps rolling around the nest was creepy as all hell.
And the guy has a nest growing in his barn.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
We have bees in hive boxes behind the house. You’d never know they were there.
Paper wasps build little hives in the eves of the house but they’ve never stung anyone in 20yrs. Every so often, I’ll just knock the hives down with a hose.
Any kind of aggressive stinger would have to be dealt with differently, but if they’re not bothering anyone, I won’t bother them.

TheX

Dirka Dirka
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have bees in hive boxes behind the house. You’d never know they were there.
Paper wasps build little hives in the eves of the house but they’ve never stung anyone in 20yrs. Every so often, I’ll just knock the hives down with a hose.
Any kind of aggressive stinger would have to be dealt with differently, but if they’re not bothering anyone, I won’t bother them.
I agree, and they aren't as bad as a colony of fire ants swarming your feet and legs. You learn to watch for them, they are easy to spot.

Latest Threads