Norm Macdonald asked to leave Tonight Show

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
Dennis Leary is another one who is GREAT at offending people.

He is a little more in-your-face then Norm, but along the same line.

JTM45

Reaction score
The world needs more cake, if everyone was eating cake they’d have no time to cry

Reactions: ehb

defcrew

Reaction score
He can possess elements of humor but always seemed very wooden to me in delivery. Comedy is very much of an era. Guys that seemed really funny at one time seem dated in short order. Only the very best are funny forever. Gotta be tough coming up with fresh stuff with TV, the net and so on rather than going from town hall to town hall like Mark Twain. When tV first came out there was discussion amongst comedians to boycott it for this reason.

Rob H.

Reaction score
Such awful, terrible meanie-face words. Maybe this guy can work Norm’s antics into his defense somehow (“hey at least I didn’t say anything offensive!”)

27ED9487-BD13-4200-8CE3-AD77D9E495DF.jpeg

https://www.whec.com/news/police-ma...bathe-him-and-change-diapers/5070466/?cat=565

rich815

Reaction score
I think that's part of the character, everything he says is sarcasm.

Nah, I get that. And usually like it. He just didn’t click for me. Too fake and forced in his approach and I just don’t find him funny.

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
I don't watch much TV these days and everything I do watch is a scripted show. I don't watch any reality TV or talk shows
or anything like that. Why? Because I don't want to hear any of these A-Holes opinions or watch such censored bullshit
that you don't really get to know the person being interviewed. We live in a society that bans you if your opinion isn't
in line with the mainstream Hollywood viewpoint...

Kashmir

Reaction score
Crazy politically correct garbage. Not interested one bit.

Latest Threads