Norlin in Action - Post Your Gig Pics

BSeneca

Reaction score
@Hubord68 Welcome to the forum. Nice first post. Thank you for sharing!

(Just a heads up before the purists get to you. The 'Norlin Era', this sub-forum, ended in 1986. I'm not keeping score, but someone else may be. At least you'll know what they're talking about when it comes up).

Enjoy the forum, you're welcome around here anytime! What color is that LPC? Hard to tell in the light.
Nice job my friend. It’s nice to see someone not getting ripped to shreds for something they didn’t. I found this very classy on your part

XpensiveWino

Reaction score
@BSeneca us humans get caught up in dumb stuff sometimes, huh? I just like seeing guitars, and this is a pretty cool little corner of the internet. I'm happy to try to keep it that way. Thanks for your note as well.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I remember those days. I could walk into BCR Music and there would be a wall of Norlins. Clownburst, Tobacco or Gold $500 take your pick. I had my 85 Custom but wanted a Deluxe for back up. In my early twenties $500 might as well have been $10,000. Wish I could go back now!
B, I was working in sweatshops-$500 was BIG money. I just stayed away from the bars for several months, drank cheap beer. Clownbursts were everywhere, many Customs, very odd times.

rmchrgr

Reaction score
Me (on the left obviously) with my '79 LP Standard from sometime in the 90s. My good friend Vinny there is the singer/yeller. This was a hardcore band that lasted a few years. Played some local shows, recorded a demo then it just kind of ended. Bought the guitar in '94 maybe? Still have it.
IMG_2195.JPG