Jeremiah

The Worst
Premium Member
Reaction score
AlvisX = absolute unit

looks like that custom is a toy next to you, big fella

XpensiveWino

Reaction score
in your defense @XpensiveWino ...... @AlvisX kind of comes and goes as far as posting goes.....he has picked up a little here lately.

Probably spends his time practicing..... :D what we should be doing instead of tellin' lies on MLP!!
Yeah, speaking of practicing, I am going to get to tonight. I can't make the Asheville show this year, I'm out for a few gigs in FL over St Paddy's weekend. Of course the show is that same weekend... Looks like they're planning another Carolina show in August. I'll catch that one.

Now, about that rehearsing...

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
understood Bro, we will get together before we die.....promis.

I see where @AlvisX is headed across the pond this summer......question is, when is he headed back to Charlotte NC???

XpensiveWino

Reaction score
@Hubord68 Welcome to the forum. Nice first post. Thank you for sharing!

(Just a heads up before the purists get to you. The 'Norlin Era', this sub-forum, ended in 1986. I'm not keeping score, but someone else may be. At least you'll know what they're talking about when it comes up).

Enjoy the forum, you're welcome around here anytime! What color is that LPC? Hard to tell in the light.

XpensiveWino

Reaction score
^^^ :thumbs:

@HardCore Troubadour I just caught that. I think it registered as 10 lbs to me at the time. I do remember thinking 'That's not much of a back breaker...'.

Speaking in hyperbole for the sake of making a point perhaps?

OTOH it *could* be the new grail of modern guitars. The 18 pounder!!! Don't forget, you heard it here first!

XpensiveWino

Reaction score
@Tinpan That's a lot of guitars and a lot of pedal boards. I like it! What's the details on the Les Paul?

BSeneca

Reaction score
74 Custom. Bought in 1991=$500.

I remember those days. I could walk into BCR Music and there would be a wall of Norlins. Clownburst, Tobacco or Gold $500 take your pick. I had my 85 Custom but wanted a Deluxe for back up. In my early twenties $500 might as well have been $10,000. Wish I could go back now!

Strat God

Reaction score
Remarkable number of white LPC's posted here. Normally don't see a lot of them.

DarrellV

Proud Member of the Golden Switch Tip Club
Premium Member
Reaction score

Latest Threads