Norlin in Action - Post Your Gig Pics

Strat God

Reaction score
@Strat God What's the story on your pic and that custom?
This pic was this past June at a music festival in CT. I've had the '74 Custom a few years now and the T-Tops are awesome in this one. It's a 20th anniversary without the inlay in the board and I play it just about every gig. Never goes out of tune and very dependable axe.

Rock City

Reaction score
^^ @Rock City great shot. I want to play that room! Looks like my kind of stage.
Yeah. It's true punk/rock n roll club in a loft. The stage is maybe 10" off the floor, crowd is just next to the stage. No echo or funny reverb, just great drums and amps sound straight in the face of first few rows, the rest is covered by might PA with great woofers. Loud & sweaty

BigTim

Reaction score
Well I had to take a picture of a picture and it is not a good one but hey, it is me with my 81 custom that I sold in 2004. Anyways, all is better now since I have another custom. The guy on the left in the photo died of a brain aneurysm on stage at the age of 39 I believe. He was a very good singer. Anyways this is about the only one I could find.

XpensiveWino

Reaction score
Wait. I just connected some serious dots. @AlvisX I didn't put two and two together. Very cool to see you on here.

drugprowlingwolf

Reaction score
Alvis is the man. Motivational Speaker is such a goddamn awesome rock album.

Would it be in poor taste for me to ask what kind of pedals you're rocking these days dude? Never managed to get my hands on a Blood Drive, lol.