No Way To Delete An Album

Thunder Dump

That tickles
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you create an Album in the Media section, you can delete photos from an album, but there is no way to delete the Album itself. Even if you delete all the photos from an Album, you are just left with an empty Album. Can we get this fixed?

Alex

Administrator
Super Mod
Reaction score
Can you try now and report back? I've made a few changes and you should be able to delete albums now.

Thanks.

Thunder Dump

That tickles
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still no delete option. If I go into the thumbnail collage view of all my albums, there is a check mark box in the upper left corner. If I select that box, the balloon comes up "Select for moderation." Then a dialog bar appears at the bottom of the screen and there is a pulldown menu that says "Choose Action" and a Go button but the only action in the flyout menu is "Deselect All". I would think this is where the delete option would live.

If I click on an album and go in and view it, I can't edit the title (which should also be an option) or delete it here. The Select for moderation option check box in the upper left on individual pictures brings up the same dialog bar as from the thumbnail view but this time "Delete media items" and "Move media items" shows up. So you can delete and move photos, but still no option to delete the album. It's not in the menu bar choices on the upper right either.

Alex

Administrator
Super Mod
Reaction score
Hi Thunder,

Can you try again now? I made some more permission changes, this time for Premium members.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thunder Dump

That tickles
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still nothing. I'm using Firefox 75.0 on Windows 10 if that makes a difference. I see no changes from what I posted yesterday. Thanks for trying to solve this.

Latest Threads