no trouble at all.....

kdm

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YXKJkNpokQ]Sean Costello Band - No Half Steppin' - YouTube[/ame]

"I've got a light. It keeps on shining in my mind. Day and night. It just keeps burnin' all the time." - Sean Costello, No Half Steppin'​

planks

Reaction score
Burnin' for sure!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4mMYqr__K0]Sean Costello Band -- It's My Own Fault[/ame]

kdm

Reaction score
what a voice.....man
and soulful playing........well, well, well

kdm

Reaction score
should be an C.C. guitar.......

RAG7890

Reaction score
Indeed. That is, if they can pull themselves together to carve a top like that (mid picture above) nowadays! :D
Some people wonder why I prefer my Replica to my Historics................that carve is one of many, many reasons. They just don't do carves like that anymore.

One day I'll have a '54 / '55 / R4 / Replica Wraptail. These things rock. :thumb: :applause:

Thanks for the Thread KDM. Awesome guitarist. :thumb: :applause:

:cheers:

mertzy

Reaction score
Damn he was young to have all that soul, wish I was turned on to him when he was alive so I could've seen him.

Rigidarm

Reaction score
I am a HUGE fan. He played here in Sacramento, CA at the Torch Club just two weeks before the terrible event. I missed him but my friend saw him and says that he burned the place down. He is the main reason I had to have a Goldtop with P-90's. I keep trying to sound like Sean but never will. I have been bluesin for a long time and he is without a doubt one of America's all time best bluesmen. GREAT POST and VIDS.

Latest Threads