No reservations.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Our local restaurants with take out all pretty much have fast pickup. I just don’t like take out. Somehow the food loses flavor on my drive home. All the good restaurants ire within walking distance, so if my target can’t seat us, others aren’t far.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Was a time when I would have thrown it all away for her. Yes. Fuck yes! Absolutely!
Young man's perspective.

Then you would have a high-maintenance neurotic bitch you would spend all day on trying to please, yet failing every time. You would have no time for you, and no money either. You'd end up walking her fucking little yip dogs while she shopped.

Gorgeous? -Yes. Trouble and heartache? -Guaranteed.

Me today? -would avoid.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Young man's perspective.

Then you would have a high-maintenance neurotic bitch you would spend all day on trying to please, yet failing every time. You would have no time for you, and no money either. You'd end up walking her fucking little yip dogs while she shopped.

Me today? -would avoid.

Yep... young man's perspective. If the stars & planets lined up, and it actually happened, I'm sure it would be over by now. Because you know that saying, "No matter how hot she is, somewhere out there, there is a guy who's tired of fucking her and putting up with her shit."

Today, Nope. I'm good. Thank you!

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Nah, her pussy gave Michael Douglas throat cancer or something.
Safe to say Michael got his HPV licking around Hollywood groupies.
It developed into cancer years after.
I guess he didn't give... a dam!
:fingersx:

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Young man's perspective.

Me today? -would avoid.
And you know her that well because..?

;)

pnuggett

Reaction score
Young man's perspective.

Me today? -would avoid.

Latest Threads